What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TL-WR843ND Wireless AP/Client Router is specially designed for Wireless ISP users, enabling wireless access to the Internet in areas with no wired ISP infrastructure (such as cable or xDSL). With up to 300Mbps wireless speed, it is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming. TL-WR843ND can also serve as a normal wireless router, just like TL-WR841ND does. What’s more, it supports Passive Power over Ethernet, convenient for deployment in areas without power outlets, such as a backyard or an attic.
Client Router Mode – WISP Client
TP-LINK's TL-WR843ND is designed to be set in Client Router mode as its default wireless mode to support a WISP connection. When it works as a WISP client device to access the Internet, local computers can connect to TL-WR843ND via wireless or cables.
300Mbps Wireless N - Speed & Range
With transmission rates up to 300Mbps, users can run bandwidth intensive devices including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles.
Passive PoE Support – Flexible Deployment
The TL-WR843ND is equipped with a RJ-45 WAN port, which is designed to support Passive PoE. For users that require a better WISP signal and need to place the device at location without power outlets, such as an attic or garage, the TL-WR843ND will fit the bill flawlessly with up to 30 meters Power over Ethernet capability. Users can easily have the most flexible deployment and don't have to be tethered to any outlets!
Instantly setup WiFi connections simply by pressing the "WPS" button.
Atheros, 2T2R, 2.4GHz, 802.11n/g/b, Built-in 4 Port Switch, PoE, Supports WISP, Firewall, 2x Detachable Antennas
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!