TP-LINK 300Mbps Wireless N Router
What This Product Does
300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR841ND is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. TL-WR841ND’s exceptional and advanced wireless performance make it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR841N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 300Mbps.
Better Wireless Performance
It shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not! Which also means, the router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders.
Instantly setup WiFi connections simply by pressing the "WPS" button.
IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC.
Either using the optimized user interface and setup wizard or the CD (included) setup wizard will allow you to get ‘online’ quickly and easily.
|Interface||4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS
1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
Wi-Fi On/Off Button
Power On/Off Button
|External Power Supply||9VDC / 0.6A|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Antenna||2*5dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||7.6 x 5.1 x 1.3 in.(192 x 130 x 33 mm)|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -68dBm@10% PER
130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Wireless Functions||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics|
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/
PPTP(Dual Access)/L2TP(Dual Access)/BigPond
|DHCP||Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
|Quality of Service||WMM, Bandwidth Control|
|Port Forwarding||Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ|
|Dynamic DNS||DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP|
|VPN Pass-Through||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)|
|Access Control||Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management|
|Firewall Security||DoS, SPI Firewall
IP Address Filter/MAC Address Filter/Domain Filter
IP and MAC Address Binding
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless N Rotuer TL-WR841ND
2 Detachable Omni Directional Antennas
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!