What This Product Does
TP-LINK TL-WN7200ND is a 150Mbps high power wireless adapter that allows users to enable their PCs or notebooks with extremely powerful wireless capability to deliver performance enhancements. The adapter adopts high power design which offers up to 8 times the range of conventional adapters. One of the TL-WN7200ND's best features is its stronger penetrability, which can effectively ensure that signal does not lose signal intensity and remains reliable when it passes through multiple walls or floors.
High Power for Strong Penetrability
With high transmission power, the TL-WN7200ND delivers up to 8 times the range of normal power USB adapter. Moreover, TL-WN7200ND is featured with its incredible and strong penetrability, making that you don't have to be physically tethered to the walls or floors to access the Internet.
High Receive Sensitivity for Reliable Signal
TL-WN7200ND features its high receive sensitivity, which could let you move further away from the access point while still maintaining the same wireless signal. In this case, using TL-WN7200ND means that you don't have to move the laptop like a divining rod, and you can easily pick up the network with its strong sensitivity.
5dBi External Detachable Antenna
External antenna can be rotated and adjusted in different directions to fit various operation environments, brings performance enhancement than internal antenna under normal indoor usage. For even more demanding applications, the antenna can also be replaced with diverse indoor antenna or directional antenna (using standard RP-SMA connector) to show even greater flexibility and wider wireless coverage.
Desktop-Style Design & 1.5m USB Extension Cable
Besides the fashionable and novelty exterior, the desktop-style design is beneficial for the signal reception in various application environments, guaranteeing the smooth and stable signal. And TL-WN7200ND also provides 1.5m USB extension cable, convenient for your installation, even for the desktop equipment.
One Button Security
Automatically establish a WPA secure connection at a push of the QSS button.
Either using the optimized user interface and setup wizardor the CD(included) setup wizard will allow you to get ‘online’ quickly and easily.
|Button||Quick Security Setup (QSS) Button (WPS Compatible)|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.6 x 2.4 x 1.0 in. (90.8 x 60.8 x 24.5mm)|
|Antenna Type||Detachable, Omni Directional (RP-SMA)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||130M: -68dBm@10% PER
108M: -68dBm@10% PER
54M: -68dBm@10% PER
11M: -85dBm@8% PER
6M: -88dBm@10% PER
1M: -90dBm@8% PER
|Transmit Power||<20dBm (EIRP, For countries using CE Standards)
<27dBm (EIRP, For countries using FCC Standards)
|Wireless Modes||Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Modulation Technology||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM|
|Advanced Functions||WMM,Soft AP (For Windows XP/ Vista), PSP X-LINK(For Windows XP), Roaming|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||Wireless Adapter TL-WN7200ND
5dBi detachable Omni directional antenna
Quick Installation Guide
1.5m USB Extension Cable
|System Requirements||Windows 8(32/64bits), Windows 7(32/64bits), Windows Vista(32/64bits), Windows XP(32/64bits)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!