HP MSM765 zl Premium Mobility Controller
The HP MSM Controller Series works in unison with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and .11 ac HP and MSM access points and access devices to deliver cost effective high-performance networking for the mid-size enterprise campus. The enhance architecture supports nexgeneration standards, RF optimization and flexible distribution models for unparalled performance, reliability and ease of deployment.
The solution provides comprehensive security, threat protection and high availability to provide business continuity.
Optimised Design and Performance
The HP Multiservoce Mobility Controller Series supports both centralised and distributed forwarding options to reduce latency, optimise performance and increase WLAN scalability.
Optimises wireless coverage and the user experience with Wi-Fi Clear Connect RF optimisation, automaric interference mitigation and dynamic client load balancing to increase connectivity.
Offers flexible upgrade licensing to scale the network as business requores change.
Comes in appliance or blade form factors and supports802.11a/b/g/n and 802.11ac clients.
Simplicity and Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
The HP MulitserviceMobility Controller Series simplifies configuration and deploment of WLAN services with automated workflows.
Reduces complexity by streaming configuration, management and troubleshooting of multivendor wired/WLAN networks with HP single management tool.
Lowers total cost of ownership(TCO) withIndustry leading warranties.
Analytics and monitoring dashboard offers quick view of the health of the WLAN and potential issues with intuitive visibiliy into wireless clients, APs and Alarms.
The HP Multiservice Mobility Controller Series delivers seamless failover of mobility services through virtual controller redundancy.
Offers comprehensive security and threat protection with integrated intrusion detectuion system (IDS), suppo0rt for internal and external authentication , authorization and accounting (AAA) servers and a stateful built-in firewall.
Supports comprehensive identity management, endpoint security and centralised policy enforcement for a converged wired/wireless infrastructure
Porduct Code: J9370A
Differentiator: The HP MSM765zl Premium Mobility COntroller delivers a high-performanbce networking solution. Built on the HP zl Module Platform, it provides centralised wirelesas LAN configuration.
Mounting: Can be installed in any of the following chassus- HP 5406zl (J8697A), 5412zl(J8698A), AND 8212zl (J8715A)
Minimum Dimesions (WXDXH): 20.65X 26.16 X 4.45 cm
What's in the box: HP MSM765 zl Premium Mobility Controller
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!