What This Product Does
TL-R600VPN, TP-LINK's SafeStream Gigabit Broadband VPN Router, supports Gigabit Ethernet connections on both WAN and LAN ports which guarantee high-speed wired connectivity. What’s more, it integrates multiple VPN protocols, high-security and high-performance VPN capabilities, which enable employees’ remote connections to their main offices as secure as if they were in the main office. Besides, TL-R600VPN’s abundant security strategies such as SPI Firewall, DoS Defense and IP-MAC Binding help protect your network against most known attacks. TL-R600VPN is an ideal partner for small offices, which need cost-effective and reliable VPN solutions.
High-security VPN Capabilities
TL-R600VPN supports IPsec and PPTP VPN protocols and can handle IPsec/PPTP/L2TP pass-through traffic as well. It also features a built-in hardware-based VPN engine allowing the router to support and manage up to 20 LAN-to-LAN IPsec and 16 PPTP VPN connections. Advanced VPN features include: DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 encryption, MD5/SHA1 authentication, Manual/IKE key management, and Main/Aggressive negotiation modes.
Abundant Security Features
For defense against external threats, TL-R600VPN features SPI Firewall function. Additionally, it can automatically detect and block Denial of service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, Ping of Death and other related threats. Moreover, this router provides IP/MAC/Domain name filtering functions, which forcefully prevent attacks from intruders and viruses. For applications such as FTP, TFTP, H.323 and RTSP which are not well compatible with NAT, TL-R600VPN offers administrators one-click enable of ALG choices corresponding to the above four mentioned applications.
Safety Minded Enterprise Investments
Professional lightning protection technology is designed to prevent electrical surges from penetrating the interior of the electrical equipment and is discharged harmlessly into the Earth. This router is designed to prevent lightning up to 4KV in well-grounded connection conditions. This feature ensures that networking infrastructure investments remain as safe as possible from one of mother nature's more violent situations.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE, SNTP, HTTP, DNS, IPsec, PPTP
|Interface||1 Gigabit WAN port
4 Gigabit LAN ports
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (Max 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (Max 100m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (Max 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (Max 100m)
1000BASE-T: UTP category 5, 5e, 6 cable (Max 100m)
|DRAM||DDR II 64MB|
|LED||PWR, SYS, WAN, LAN|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||8.23*4.96*1.02 in. (209*126*26 mm)|
|Power Supply||Internal Universal Power Supply
AC100-240V~ 50/60Hz Input
|IPsec VPN Throughput (3DES)||20Mbps|
DHCP Address Reservation
|MAC Clone||Modify WAN MAC Address|
|WAN Connection Type||Static/Dynamic IP,PPPoE/Russian PPPoE, PPTP/Russian PPTP, L2TP/Russian L2TP, Bigpond Cable|
|ACL||IP/MAC/Domain Name Filtering|
|Advanced Routing||Static Routing|
|ARP Inspection||IP/MAC Binding|
|Bandwidth Control||IP/Port-based Bandwidth Control
Guarantee & Limited Bandwidth
DoS Defence, Ping of Death
|IPsec VPN||20 IPsec VPN Tunnels
Main, Aggressive Negotiation Mode
DES, 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256 Encryption Algorithm
MD5, SHA1 Authentication Algorithm
Manual, IKE Key Management Mode
Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)
|PPTP VPN||16 PPTP VPN Tunnels
PPTP VPN Server
PPTP with MPPE Encryption
|Service||Dynamic DNS (Dyndns, No-IP, Peanuthull, Comexe)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?);
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!