The ZyXEL Switch ES1100 Series is designed for SMBs to boost business network performance and efficiency. It enables businesses to enter the world of networking connectivity without the need for complicated management. The Series provides not only plug-and-play simplicity for high-bandwidth connectivity but also the N-way Auto-negotiation functions to connect its network counterparts with the highest possible data speed as well as to activate the duplex mode automatically. The ES1100 Series is Ideal for typical noise-sensitive office environments for its superior energy efficiency and Ethernet connectivity.
The environment-aware ES1100 Series offers 10/100M Ethernet speeds critical to the next-generation network applications, and it also provides power-saving functions to reduce energy consumption for lower operating cost.
- Traffic detection — IEEE Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) compliance (ES1100-16/24/24E)
- The feature automatically detects network traffics and adjusts power consumption accordingly in a dynamic manner. It reduces power consumption during the low link utilization periods.
- Inactive link detection
- The power usage adjustment feature automatically reduces power usage when any shut down network device or inactive link is detected. That is, power consumption of the Series can be adjusted according to the link status or the number of active network devices when possible.
- Cable length detection
- The devices equipped with this green feature can automatically detect the length of connected Ethernet cables and adjust power usage accordingly. The shorter the cable length, the less power it consumes.
Best-in-class solution for Fast Ethernet environments
The ES1100 Series comprises of unmanaged Fast Ethernet switches that provide an inexpensive solution for Fast Ethernet connections to the desktop with outstanding performance. The ES1100 Series is an ideal solution for bandwidth-intensive applications such as high-resolution photo delivery, video/audio streaming and downloading as well as server farm connections.
Better performance and efficiency
The full ES1100 range of 8/16/24-port Fast Ethernet switches has been designed to boost your network with better performance and efficiency. With the N-Way Auto-negotiation function, the ES1100 Series connects the network counterparts with the highest possible data speed and activates the duplex mode automatically.
Unlike shared 10/100 Mbps networks, the ES1100 Series eliminates congestion by providing dedicated bandwidth; and its duplex mode doubles the effective bandwidth by enabling two-way communications. The store-and-forward service brings low latency and error-free packet delivering, while the plug-and-play and multiple network protocol compatibility of the ES1100 Series makes installation and management easier and faster than ever.
Desktop size with flexible rackmount and wallmount design fits your working environments
With embedded rackmount brackets, the desktop size devices can fits into your rack environment easily. No matter how intense your network demand is, the ES1100 Series supports your needs with an affordable and reliable network solution designed especially for small businesses.
Freedom of installation by PoE (ES1100-8P/16P)
The ES1100-8P and ES1100-16P support IEEE 802.3af PoE to ease installation in challenging spaces such as ceiling or wall mounting. It works with devices such as WLAN APs, VoIP phones and IP surveillance cameras that can be powered by Ethernet connectivity over CAT-5 cables less than 100 meters (300 feet) in length; so there is no need for extra power adapters, and powering the devices installed on the ceiling is no longer a headache. This feature helps enterprises to reduce installation time and cost when many new devices are needed.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||16|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||100BASE-T, 10BASE-T|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|Input voltage||100 - 240|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 122 °F|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||2.5 kg|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100 Mbps|
|Switching capacity||3.2 Gbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||0.1 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||No|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||262 x 184 x 41 mm|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||318 x 275 x 73 mm|
|Power availability||130 W|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||261.9 x 183.9 x 40.9 mm (10.3 x 7.24 x 1.61")|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Safety||EN 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, RoHS|
|Certification||FCC Part15 (Class A), CE EMC (Class A)|
|Packet buffer memory||0.160 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!