TP-LINK SF1024 24-Port Rakcmountable Switch
WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES
The TL-SF1024 with TP-LINK Green Technology is an Environmentally-friendly and competitive choice for small business. It provides 8 10/100Mps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports and 2 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, all RJ45 ports Support Auto-MDI/MDIX function. TL-SF1024 Gigabit Switch provides a cost-effective, high performance, non-disruptive, smooth evolution into Gigabit solutions. The Switch delivers superior performance with improving workgroup, network bandwidth, increasing network node, providing the greater flexibility, installation convenience. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1024 can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
GO GREEN WITH YOUR ETHERNET
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new product TL-SF1024 features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SF1024 can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle.
Power Budget According to Cable Length
Ideally, shorter cables would use less power because of less power degradation over their length; this is not the case with most devices as they will use the same amount of power across the cable regardless of whether it is 10 or 50 meters in length. The TL-SF1024analyzes the length of the Ethernet cable connected and adjusts the power usage accordingly, rather than keeping the power consumption in a conventional solution.
The TL-SF1024 has 8 fast Ethernet ports and 2 Gigabit uplink port. The Gigabit uplink port provides bandwidth access of up to 1000Mbps. Due to the fact that network upgrades tend to be progressive over time, your network will tend to become mixed with both Fast 100Mbps Ethernet and Gigabit.TL-SF1024 is ideal for situations such as these to mitigate throughput issues and coordinate work efficiently; Allowing your organization retain most of your network investments, while enhancing network performance quickly.
Utilizing non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1024 can forward and filter packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. Moreover, 100% data filtering rate eliminates all error packets and make your network work more efficiently.
Easy to Use
When powered on, it can work automatically without any pre-set. All ports support Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDIX function. Compact size shell make it ideal for desktops with limited space while it is also Rackmountable, convenient and safe. Dynamic LED lights provide real-time work status display and basic fault diagnosis.
|Colour of product||Black|
|Network cabling||Cat 3/4/5/5.5e|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports quantity||24|
|MAC address table||8000|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support||N|
|Operating relative humidity range||10 - 90|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||0 - 40|
|Storage temperature range (T-T)||-40 - 70|
|Storage relative humidity range||5 - 90|
|Operating temperature range (T-T)||32 - 122|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||17.3 x 7.1 x 1.7|
|MAC address filtering||Y|
|Maximum data transfer rate||0.2|
|Supported network protocols||CSMA/CD, TCP/IP|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||440 x 180 x 44|
|Power supply type||100-240VAC 50-60 Hz|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!