What This Product Does
IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The TL-SG2210P supports 8 ports of IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 53W to power any 802.3af compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the TL-SG2210P is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supports, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant Layer 2 Features
For more application of layer 2 switches, TL-SG2210P supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SG2210P is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface(CLI). SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab,
IEEE 802.3ad, IEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s,
IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p
|Interface||8 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
2 1000Mbps SFP Slots
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
|PoE Ports (RJ45)||Standard: 802.3af compliant
PoE Ports: 8 Ports
Power Supply: 53W
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||8.2 x 4.9 x 1.0 in (209 x 126 x 26mm)|
|Power Consumption||Maximum (PoE on): 63.4W (220V/50Hz)
Maximum (PoE off): 10.4W (220V/50Hz)
|Power Supply||100~240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|MAC Address Table||8k|
|Packet Buffer Memory||512KB|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||14.9Mpps|
|Jumbo Frame||9216 Bytes|
|L2 Switching Features||IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
802.3ad LACP (Up to 6 aggregation groups,
containing 4 ports per group)
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
Loop back detection
802.3x Flow Control
|Quality of Service||Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 4 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
|VLAN||Supports up to 512 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)|
|Access Control List||L2?L4 package filtering based on source and destination
MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, 802.1p,
DSCP, protocol and VLAN ID
Time Range Based
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown unicast Storm Control
|Management||Web-based GUI and CLI management
SNMP v1/v2c/v3, compatible with public MIBs and
TP-LINK private MIBs
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
Time Setting: SNTP
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7/8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?);
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!