NETGEAR’s JGS500 Gigabit Switch Series gives your office network a megaboost of speed and capacity that is within your budget. With up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, these 16- and 24-port switches can blast 2000 Mbps per port while their affordable prices enable you to put them everywhere. Use it to take Gigabit Ethernet directly to the desktop! Standards-based for easy integration of 10-, 100-, and 1000-Mbps devices, these unmanaged, rack-mountable switches feature 10/100/1000 automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink on every port. Users can take advantage of the their ability to deliver large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Ideal for workgroups, labs, departments, or growing offices looking for oustanding performance at a low price.
1000-Mbps speeds and a switching capacity of up to 48 Gbps meet the performance needs for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications. The JGS500 series are perfect for graphics, multimedia, and other applications that have to move large files across the network quickly.
Aggressive prices enable your workgroup, department or small network to ramp up to Gigabit speeds, even all the way to the desktop.
Each port is equipped with automatic speed and duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink to adjust for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link. Standards-based design makes it easy to combine 10-, 100-, and 1000-Mbps devices on your network.
Easy to set up and easy to use, these unmanaged switches have per port LED’s for effortless network monitoring. They are compact enough for the desktop but come with a rack-mount kit. They are also compatible with PC, Macintosh, Linux, and Unix operating systems.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||16|
|Power consumption (typical)||25 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 122 °F|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum data transfer rate||0.1 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|Supported network protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||330 x 207 x 43 mm|
|Power requirements||100-240VAC/50-60 Hz|
|Non-operating relative humidity (non-condensing)||10 - 95%|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Colour of product||Blue|
|Certification||CE mark, commercial
FCC Part 15 Class A
VCCI Class A
EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class A, EN 50082-1,
|Packet buffer memory||2 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||309000 h|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!