- Moves very large files instantly across your network
- 10 x faster than standard Fast Ethernet (10/100)
- Full duplex, providing up to 2000 Mbps on each port
- Auto-sensing on each port detects at the best network speed (10, 100 or 1000)
- Auto Uplink™ technology auto adjusts for different types of Ethernet cable
- The compact, sturdy metal case fits easily on a desk or mounts on a wall
Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity
The GS105, GS108 and GS116 unmanaged desktop switches are standards based for easy integration of Ethernet (10 Mbps), Fast Ethernet (100 Mbps) and Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) devices. These Switches feature 5, 8 or 16 ports. Every port of the GS105, GS108 and GS116 automatically senses the right speed and full/half duplex mode, and Auto Uplink technology automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables.
Easy to Use
With NETGEAR's GS105, GS108 and GS116 desktop switches, you can take gigabit to the desktop in minutes, just plug and play! Once connected, these switches provide you a powerful, high-speed network.
Value for Money
The GS105, GS108 and GS116 are affordable Gigabit switches giving your network the capacity to handle heavy workloads and move very large files across your small business network instantly and easily.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||16|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1p|
|Power consumption (typical)||25 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||285 x 103 x 27 mm|
|Data transfer rate||1000 Mbit/s|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!