HP 1405 Small Office Switch Series consists of plug-and-play unmanaged 5-, 8-, and 16-port Layer 2 switches designed for small offices, in both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet configurations. The switches are preconfigured for fast, easy installation, with connections using low-cost Ethernet copper cabling. They support administration-friendly features such as auto-negotiation and automatic cable type detection (MDI/MDIX). They are Class B certified and approved for both business and home office locations. Version 2 5- and 8-port models have energy-saving features such as Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port powerdown. All models are fanless for quiet and "green" operation, and are designed for high reliability, long life, low power consumption, and low total cost of ownership. These switches come with a 3-year warranty, covering unit and adapter, and 3-year access to HP phone support.
Quality of Service (QoS)
• IEEE 802.1p prioritization with DSCP: v2 devices deliver data to devices based on the priority and type of traffic using Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP)
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
• Half-/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
Ease of use
• Flow control: helps ensure reliable communications during full-duplex operation
• Fanless design: enables quiet operation for deployment in open spaces (selected models)
• Green initiative support: provides support for RoHS and WEEE regulations
Warranty and support
• 3-year warranty: with advance replacement and next-business-day delivery (available in most countries)
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!