-Various configurations to suit everybody's needs
-Easy to use mono printer with extra support of in-box utilities
-Built to perform all day, every day
The B930 could be the only black and white large workgroup printer you’ll ever need. Not only is it fast, but it’s purpose-built for heavy workloads, too. Now everyone in the office can print 50 pages per minute (ppm), job after job, day after day. For years.
This highly versatile black and white printer can be precisely configured with options to accommodate all your essential printing needs. Of course, your needs could change over time. That’s why we created a full range of plug and play expansion modules.
And that’s the B930. Fast, versatile and entirely dependable. The perfect choice for any busy office.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||50 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A3)||28 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||3 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||498 x 640 x 525 mm|
|Standard input capacity||1000 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||300000 pages per month|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||768 MB|
|Standby acoustic emission||22 dB|
|Printing noise level||54 dB|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|Media weight (tray 1)||60 - 215gsm|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Envelopes sizes||C5, DL|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||executive, legal, letter, statement|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 85%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 32 °C|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4)||TCP/IP, Netware 5.x / 6.x, EtherTalk. TCP/IP: ARP, IPv4, ICMP, UDP, TCP, LPR, HTTP, SMTP, BOOTP, DHCP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, DNS, WINS, IPX/SPX, Apple Bonjour|
|Power requirements||230 VAC, 50 - 60Hz|
|Networking features||10/100 Base-TX Ethernet|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional / XP Professional x64 /Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit) / Server 2003 / Server 2003 x64
Mac OS X PowerPC 10.2 +
OS X Intel 10.4.4 +
|Emulations||PCL6, PCL5e, PostScript 3, SIDM (Epson FX)|
|Fonts included||99 PCL, 136 PS, 47 bitmap|
|Processor frequency||600 MHz|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!