- A4 print speeds 36ppm colour / 40ppm mono. A3 print speeds 19ppm colour / 21ppm mono.
- Media handling from A6 to A3+, up to 300gsm, plus 1200mm long banners.
- Automatic two-sided printing on media up to 188gsm (optional on C9655n).
- Additional paper trays available providing capacity up to 2,880 sheets.
- ProQ2400 multi-level output quality, 1200 x 600dpi print resolution.
- 512MB RAM and 800MHz processor for efficiently processing larger print jobs.
- 40GB Hard Disk Drive for storing data (standard on C9655hdn, C9655hdtn).
The C9655 is the perfect addition to any business. This high performance, cost effective colour printer has the speed, volume and flexibility to handle all the day’s demands with ease – be it general office printing or in-house creative graphics work.
Meeting a wide variety of business print needs, the C9655 can produce professional looking documents of all sizes, including large format spreadsheets, A4 booklets with heavyweight covers, 1200mm long Gantt charts and oversized A3 designs.
High speed, high quality colour
The C9655 produces perfect colour and print quality, every time. Excellent A4 print speeds of 36ppm colour and 40ppm mono will maximise the productivity of the workgroup, keeping the work flowing. The C9655 offers highly accurate colour results, incorporating Graphic Pro colour management which provides the tools to download colour profiles to the printer’s Hard Disk Drive for specific colour matching. The unique combination of ProQ2400 Multi-level technology and High Definition toner gives a better level of detail, greater colour depth, reduced grain and a high gloss feel. This means exceptional print results, each and every time.
Versatile and reliable
With this outstanding versatility comes the utmost reliability. The C9655 incorporates advanced digital LED technology and a single-pass paper path that ensures smooth, trouble free working. High levels of control are also built in to provide essential network security and prevent unauthorised use.
Four models are available, including duplex versions for easy double-sided printing including booklets and a top of the range model with additional paper trays for volume printing and easy changing of media. The C9655. The heart of creative printing.
|Warm-up time||85 s|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||36 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||40 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A3)||21 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A3)||19 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||9 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||10.5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||654.5 x 623 x 471 mm|
|Standard input capacity||760 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||2880 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||230 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL XL, PostScript 3, SIDM|
|Maximum duty cycle||150000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||15000|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Parallel, USB 2.0|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1024 MB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||28 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||200 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||1500 W|
|Standby acoustic emission||28 dB|
|Printing noise level||54 dB|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|Duplex media weight||64 - 188|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5, A6|
|Multi-Purpose Tray media weight||64 - 300 g/m²|
|Standard tray media types||Plain paper|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||10 - 32 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||-20 - 45 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Management protocols||SNMPv1/v3, DNS, DDNS|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4)||ARP, RARP, IPv4/v6, ICMPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, LPR, FTP, TELNET, HTTP(IPP), BOOTP, DHCP, UPnP, Bonjour, WINS, SSL/TLS, SMTP, POP3, SNTP, WSDPrint, LLTD, JetDirect|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000 / XP (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 / Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit) / Vista (32-bit & 64-bit) / Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Mac OS X (10.3.9 - 10.6.5)
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Processor model||PowerPC 750|
|Bundled software||Template Manager, Color Correct, OKI LPR, Color Correct Utility, Color Swatch Utility, Color Access Policy Manager, PrintSuperVision.net, PrintSuperVision Java, Print ControlServer, Print Control Client, Print Control Report Tool, Web Driver Installer, ICC Color Profiles, PostScript Gamma Utility, Profile Assistant, PDF Direct Print, Storage Device Manager, ColorSync Profiles, ICC Profiles|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!