C800_Series_Campaign_Side.jpgThe C822 is the perfect A4 and A3 colour printer for a micro or small businesses or workgroups. You will benefit from extensive media flexibility from A6 to A3 and high quality output so you can print your day-to-day business documents from one compact device. And with a low initial capital outlay, the C822 makes in-house colour printing more accessible even when budgets are tight.
Fast, robust and superb colour print quality
The C822 is built on tried and tested LED technology that your business can rely on to deliver over and over again, supported by a 3-year warranty.
- A4 print speeds of up to 23ppm in high definition colour
- A range of energy and cost saving functions to reduce your total cost of ownership, improving efficiency and productivity.
- ProQ2400 Multi-level output quality, 1200 x 600dpi print resolution and Photo Enhance setting guarantee sharp, clear and vibrant photo-like pictures.
|Warm-up time||32 s|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||23 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||23 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A3)||13 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A3)||13 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||14 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||14 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||449 x 552 x 360 mm|
|Standard input capacity||300 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||930 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||1|
|Maximum number of paper trays||2|
|Standard output capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 600 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter, PCL 5c, PCL 6, SIDM|
|Maximum duty cycle||50000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||5000|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||768 MB|
|Compatible memory cards||SDHC|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||12 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.15 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||100 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||700 W|
|Standby acoustic emission||32 dB|
|Printing noise level||52 dB|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|Duplex media weight||64 - 220|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B4, B5|
|Envelopes sizes||C4, C5, DL|
|Multi-Purpose Tray media weight||64 - 256 g/m²|
|Standard tray media types||Plain paper|
|Standard tray media weight||64 - 220 g/m²|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 43 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 32 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Security algorithms||HTTPS, SSL/TLS|
|Fonts included||87 PCL, PCL Bitmap, OCR-A/B, USPS ZIP Barcode|
|Colour of product||White|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 2000, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 x64|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!