OKI C711DN A4 Workgroup Colour Laser
The C711, created specifically to meet the demands of modern corporate workgroups. This network colour printer has the speed, reliability, print quality, media flexibility, and security features you need at the heart of your office. What’s more, it has one of the lowest total costs of ownership in its class.
Print faster and longer
The C711's winning combination of long-life, easy-fit consumables and a large, extendable paper capacity all add up to longer print runs, fewer interruptions and greater productivity for the whole team.
Handle heavy workloads with ease
The C711 has the reliability to match its performance. Its robust build quality, flat paper path and ultra-reliable digital LED technology means it can easily cope with the highest print volumes.
Reduce and control your print costs
High-yield toners and a long life image drum are used to give you the lowest possible cost per page. Power consumption in 'sleep' mode is just 1.2 watts and a suite of cost-saving print utilities are included at no extra cost.
Professional print quality
Specially formulated microfine High Definition toner with the latest ProQ2400 technology gives you the quality you need to create stylish documents and compelling marketing material in-house.
First class media flexibility
The C711 gives your team the freedom to print on a wider range of paper sizes and specialist media, with weights up to 250gsm and it even automatically calibrates itself to keep quality to a maximum.
A Secure Print utility, supported by powerful data encryption and secure erasure, can reduce the risk of sensitive information falling into the wrong hands by requiring the user to personally enter a private PIN at the printer to start the print run.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||36 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||34 ppm|
|Warm-up time||60 s|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||9 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||435 x 604 x 389 mm|
|Standard input capacity||530 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||530 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Input capacity (tray 2)||530 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||350 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||100000 pages per month|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 6|
|Minimum RAM||256 MB|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||768 MB|
|Flash memory||16384 MB|
|Power consumption (standby)||1.2 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||15 W|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Labels|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Envelopes sizes||9, 10, C5, DL|
|Media weight (tray 1)||250 g/m²|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 32 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4)||TCP/IP IPv4, TCP/IP IPv6, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS|
|Networking features||Fast Ethernet|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, XP Professional x64, Server 2003, Server 2003 x64, Server 2008, Server 2008 x64, Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.3.9 - 10.6.1
|Power consumption (active)||600 W|
|Processor frequency||533 MHz|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!