If you need a colour printer that’s fast and robust enough to take care of the needs of your entire team - even at the busiest times - look no further than the C610. Rapid print speeds, class leading media handling, and low energy consumption all combine to make this printer the ideal solution to effortlessly support business workgroups of up to 10 users.
Tackle the toughest deadlines
Thanks to the exceptional ‘first page to print’ time of just 9 seconds and fast print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute, there’s no waiting around for documents to print, helping your team to meet and beat the toughest deadlines.
Print on the paper you want
The C610’s ability to print on paper stocks of up to 250gsm coupled with Oki’s High Definition Colour technology means your business can produce colour vibrant professional documents in-house with ease. Allowing you to print what you want, when you want it, avoiding unnecessary wastage costs and delays.
Reduce the cost of printing
The C610 delivers maximum performance at exceptional value for money. Taking care to keep costs to a minimum the C610 has an attractive price tag, high yield toners and a long life image drum. In addition, included ‘in the box’ are 3 utilities – Print Control, Colour Access Policy Manager and PrintSuperVision. With features allowing you to track, monitor and control print usage and costs.
At a time when cost savings are paramount, but the pressure to become more environmentally friendly increases, the C610 is a product that can help achieve both, consuming just 1.2 watts in ‘sleep’ mode. You can also reduce unnecessary paper usage and costs with duplex printing as standard on the C610dn and C610dtn models.
And what’s more you can have peace of mind that your product is protected by an impressive 3 Year Warranty as standard.
|Warm-up time||60 s|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||34 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||36 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||9 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||340 x 435 x 604 mm|
|Standard input capacity||300 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||1460 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||75000 pages per month|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||768 MB|
|Power consumption (typical)||600 W|
|Printing noise level||54 dB|
|Media weight (tray 1)||64-220gsm|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Envelopes sizes||C5, DL|
|Multi-Purpose Tray media weight||64 - 220 g/m²|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Labels|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 43 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4)||TCP/IP: ARP, IPv4/v6, ICMPv4/v6, TCP, UDP,LPR, FTP, TELNET, HTTP(IPP), BOOTP, DHCP, SNMPv1/v3, DNS, DDNS, UPnP, Bonjour, WINS, SSL/TLS, SMTP, POP3, SNTP, WSDPrint, JetDirect|
|Power requirements||220-240VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum operating temperature range (T-T)||10 - 32 °C|
|Networking features||Fast Ethernet|
|Duplex supported media types and capacity||A4, A5, B5|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000 / XP Home / XP Professional / XP Professionalx64 / Server 2003 / Server 2003 for x64 / Server 2008 / Server 2008 x64 / Vista (32-bit) / Vista (64-bit); Mac OS X 10.3.9 - 10.6.1|
|Processor frequency||533 MHz|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!