- A4 mono printer, 1-20 users
- 47ppm print speed and less than 5 seconds to first page print
- 630 sheet standard paper capacity (up to 3,160 sheets)
- PCL/PS printer language emulation
- Auto duplex as standard
The B721dn brings fast, reliable printing to the busy workgroup. The B721dn combines advanced security, management and performance with robust and durable technology offering speeds of up to 47 pages per minute (ppm) for improved office efficiency.
The B721dn improves workgroup productivity with a fast processor to tackle high volume print jobs, a maximum input capacity of 3,160 sheets and high yield cartridges for less user intervention. Reliable high performance, with up to 200k monthly duty cycle, you get a printer that offers complete versatility to handle a variety of media in any working environment.
Efficient working that improves productivity
The use of High Definition digital LED technology and 1200 x 1200dpi print resolution achieves a superior level of print quality. The 800MHz processor and 256MB memory help to deliver a fast first page out time and fast throughput. Plus, a generous standard 630-sheet paper tray and a convenient multi-purpose tray (MPT) with flexible media handling of up to 253gsm allows you to print longer runs.
Highest level document and data security
Encrypted print protects jobs as they travel across the network and secures them with PIN coded access.
Energy saving features that reduces your impact upon the environment
This outstanding device has many features including double-sided printing that reduces paper usage and on-going costs. A Toner Save function reduces toner usage when printing draft or internal documents.
Reliability you can depend upon
OKI printers are inherently more reliable due to LED technology requiring fewer moving parts. This means that we can offer a 3-year warranty, providing you register your product within 30 days of purchase, giving you complete peace of mind.
|Warm-up time||25 s|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||47 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Standard input capacity||630 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||3160 sheets|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||1|
|Maximum number of paper trays||4|
|Standard output capacity||600 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter, Microsoft XPS, PCL 5c, PCL XL, PostScript 3|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||200000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||500 - 20000 pages per month|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||768 MB|
|Hard drive capacity||160 GB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||19 W|
|Power consumption (off)||1.5 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||95 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||800 W|
|Power consumption (max)||1400 W|
|Standby acoustic emission||30 dB|
|Printing noise level||55 dB|
|Noise level (quiet mode)||53 dB|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Envelopes sizes||9, 10, C5, DL|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Plain paper|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Legal, Letter|
|Standard tray media weight||80 - 220 g/m²|
|Custom media length||127 - 1321 mm|
|Custom media width||76 - 216 mm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 43 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 10%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 32 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Management protocols||SMTP, SNMPv3, SSL/TLS|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Supported network protocols||TCP/IPv4&v6, Net Bios over TCP, SMTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMPv1&v3, DHCP, DNS, IPP, IPPS, BOOTP, DDNS, WINS, UPnP, SNTP, IGMP, IGMPv2, ICMP, IMCPv6, LPR, Port9100, FTP, Telnet, Bonjour, LLTD|
|Colour of product||Grey, White|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 x64|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!