The B512dn black & white printer from OKI packs a lot of versatility, productivity and bottom-line savings into a compact frame.
The B512dn Digital Monochrome printer from OKI will give you more choices, so you never have to settle for ordinary performance again.
If you’re looking to improve the productivity and lower the operating costs of your business, the B512dn offers all of that and more.
For starters, the B512dn delivers up to 47 ppm, with the first page printing in as little as 4.5 seconds.1 It produces black & white output that’s clear and crisp at up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, using a two-piece consumables system for long-lasting performance and a low cost of operation.
The B512dn features a fast 667 MHz processor, as well as 3 GB of memory2. It has a 630-sheet standard paper capacity (530-sheet main paper tray + 100-sheet multi-purpose tray) and can be outfitted with an optional 530-sheet 2nd paper tray, giving them a maximum capacity of 1,160 sheets—for longer uninterrupted productivity.
Fit for any work environment – With its compact size, the B512dn fits just about any work space. It has USB 2.0 and 1 GB Ethernet interfaces standard, and a WiFi® option (802.11 a/b/g/n).
The B512dn supports cloud/mobile solutions such as Google Cloud Print™, AirPrint™ for Apple iOS and OKI Mobile Print app for Android® devices.
Cost-efficient LED printing – The B512dn employs LED printing technology pioneered by OKI over 20 years ago—and is still innovative today. OKI LED printheads have no moving parts, making them ultra-reliable. OKI printers are compact, environmentally friendly, energy efficient, and use significantly less raw materials in the manufacturing process.
And they deliver HD (High Definition) printing for more accurate and striking documents.
The B512dn comes with duplex (2-sided) printing standard, leading to fewer user interventions and savings on media costs. Its Deep Sleep mode— which reduces energy consumption to less than 1.5 watts—and Auto Power Off feature—which shuts off the printer after a long period of no activity—have earned the B512dn an ENERGY STAR® rating.
Backed by legendary support – In terms of durability and reliability, the B512dn is tough— with a monthly duty cycle as high as 100,000 pages. OKI is so confident in the reliability and performance of the B512dn that we provide an industry-leading 5-year printhead warranty and a 1-year carry-in depot warranty.3
If you need technical assistance, you can speak to a live expert located in North America by calling 800.OKI.DATA (800.654.3282).3 That’s 24/7/365.
AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
1Published performance results based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.
2512 MB RAM + 2.5 GB flash shared memory.
3Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
|Print Speed Mono:||47|
|Resolution:||1200 x 1200|
|Interfaces:||Standard – High-Speed USB v2.0, 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Base-TX);|
|Paper Size:||3.4" x 5.5" min. to 8.5" x 14" max and up to 8.5" x 52" banners|
|Size:||15.2" x 15.5" x 11.2" (387 mm x 394 mm x 286 mm)|
|Weight:||28.7 lb. (13 kg)|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!