Increase productivity – even on the go:
- HP ePrint – now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Scan documents directly to email or a network folder – even scan two-sided pages quickly and easily.
- Setup and share anywhere in the office with wireless and Ethernet connectivity.4,3 Configure networking fast.
- Save time and do more, using a 50-page automatic document feeder with two-sided scan and copy capabilities.
- Print directly from mobile devices for your mobile workforce.
Easily manage print jobs and access business apps
- Use 2-way apps and a colour touchscreen to access and print from the web – even scan to online storage sites.6
- Plug and print in as fast as five minutes – there’s no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Use the convenient USB port to print from – and save scans to – a flash drive.
- Easily control your print environment and deploy updates using market-leading management tools.
Produce high-quality documents time after time
- Print high-quality documents with bold text and sharp images, using Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
- Stay productive with trusted HP reliability – this MFP has a recommended monthly page volume of up to 50,000 pages.
- Save time with Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges that are reliable and easy to install.
- Print more affordably, using an optional highcapacity Original HP LaserJet black toner cartridge.
Reduce your environmental impact
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- This MFP’s compact size is designed to use less space and create less packaging waste.
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||33 ppm|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8 s|
|Duplex print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||15 ppm|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||800 sheets|
|Standard input capacity||300 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||50 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Maximum number of paper trays||3|
|Paper input type||Paper tray|
|Maximum output capacity||150 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||150 sheets|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||19.6 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Scan type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scan to||E-mail, USB|
|Maximum scan area||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan speed (colour)||9 ppm|
|Scan speed (black)||20 ppm|
|Optical scanning resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Input colour depth||30 bit|
|Copier resize||25 - 400%|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||33 cpm|
|Maximum number of copies||99 copies|
|Copy speed (US Letter, black)||35 cpm|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax broadcasting||119 locations|
|Fax memory||300 pages|
|Fax speed dialing (max numbers)||120|
|Fax transmission speed||3 sec/page|
|Fax resolution||300 x 300 DPI|
|Power consumption (off)||0.1 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||9.5 W|
|AC input voltage||110 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (average operating)||600 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 40 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||17.5 - 25 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Maximum print size||215 x 355 mm|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Duplex media weight||60 - 120|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 163 g/m²|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS, SSL/TLS|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4)||TCP/IP, FTP, IPP|
|Supported network protocols (IPv6)||TCP/IP|
|Display diagonal||8.89 cm (3.5")|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||400 MB|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||256 MB|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Copying noise level||51 dB|
|Noise level (quiet mode)||6.4 dB|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||CISPR, FCC, ICES|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||439.9 x 382.7 x 423.5 mm|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||597 x 497 x 490 mm|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Networking features||10/100/1000 Base-TX|
|Maximum scan area (ADF)||216 x 381 mm|
|Minimum scan area (ADF)||102 x 127 mm|
|All-in-one functions||Copy, Fax, Print, Scan|
|Colour all-in-one functions||scan|
|Hardware scan resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Printer management||SNMPv2/v3, HTTP/HTTPs, Telnet, TFTP|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Maximum duty cycle||50000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||750 - 3000 pages per month|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!