Feature-packed and easy to use, this fast and reliable HP LaserJet helps you meet all your professional printing needs – including printing from mobile devices plus optional touchscreen access to business apps – while reducing environmental impact.
Stay productive and boost business with wireless networking and impressive mobility.
- Set up and share anywhere in the office with wireless connectivity. Configure networking fast.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™.
- Send files from a mobile device directly to your printer using HP wireless direct printing.
- Save paper with automatic two-sided printing. Get fast print speeds up to 33 ppm A4 and a first page out in less than 8 seconds.
Experience web-connected ease of use.
- Use business apps and the 8.89 cm (3.5-inch) colour touchscreen to access and print from the web, e.g. with Google Docs ©2012 Google.
- Install your printer fast – there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
- Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer. A convenient USB port enables printing directly from a flash drive.
- Easily control your print environment and save IT time and costs – HP Web Jetadmin helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime.
Enjoy professional-quality output for a great value.
- Produce professional-quality business documents with bold, crisp text and sharp images.
- Get peace of mind with trusted HP LaserJet reliability and consistent print quality from the first to the last page.
- Save time with easy-to-install Original HP cartridges, and save money with optional high-capacity cartridges designed for frequent printing.
- Do more with a 300-sheet paper capacity (800-sheets total with optional 500-sheet tray).
Reduce your environmental impact.
- Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
- Reduce packaging waste: Original HP toner cartridge HP 80A ships in the printer.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||33 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||364.6 x 368 x 271 mm|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||430 x 330 x 480 mm|
|Package weight||14.2 kg|
|Standard input capacity||300 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||800 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||50 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Maximum number of paper trays||3|
|Standard output capacity||150 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||150 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||50000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||750 - 3000 pages per month|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||3|
|Minimum processor||Pentium 233MHz|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||400 MB|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||256 MB|
|Power consumption (off)||0.1 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||570 W|
|Printing noise level||51 dB|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Multi-Purpose Tray media weight||60 - 163 g/m²|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|Multi-purpose tray media types||Envelopes, Heavyweight paper, Labels, Letterhead, Plain paper, Preprinted forms, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 120 g/m²|
|Custom media length||127 - 356 mm|
|Custom media width||76 - 216 mm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||30 - 70%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||17.5 - 25 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Minimum system requirements||CD-ROM/DVD-ROM|
|Standard input trays||2|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Compatible operating systems||Linux 9.4/9.5
RED HAT Enterprise Linux 5.0/6.0
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Display diagonal||8.89 cm (3.5")|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!