- Professional-grade speed and color
- Boost productivity and save time with print speeds up to 21 ppm letter.
- Produce bold text and smooth color with HP ImageREt 3600 and Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
- Design your own marketing materials—print on media from 3.5 x 5 inches (8.9 x 12.7 cm) to 8.5 x 14 inches (21.6 x 35.6 cm). Use tips, tools, and templates from HP—access ideas and download templates and stock photos.
- Produce color marketing materials in-house on a range of media sizes by using tips and templates from HP.
- Print documents affordably. Get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
Manageability, productivity, and mobility
- Proactively manage office printing with HP Web Jetadmin.
- Print from anywhere in the office, using built-in wireless connectivity. Share printing resources, using built-in Ethernet.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
Easy-to-use and resource-conserving
- Reduce energy use with Auto-Off Technology. Also save with Instant-on Technology.
- Install in only a few minutes—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install. Set up the printer on a wireless network effortlessly, using HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Start right away with HP Smart Install. Use HP Auto Wireless Connect to autoconfigure networking.
- Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.
- Take advantage of free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Save energy—HP Auto-Off Technology turns your printer Off when you don’t need it.
- Lower your impact—reduce energy and paper use with HP EcoSMART Console.
- HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||21 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||21 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||17 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||17 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||405 x 454 x 322 mm|
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||550 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||50 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Maximum number of paper trays||3|
|Standard output capacity||150 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||40000 pages per month|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Recommended duty cycle||2000|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Minimum RAM||1024 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||400 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||284 MB|
|Power consumption (typical)||425 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||15.2 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.5 W|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Coated paper, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Executive, Legal, Letter|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Custom media width||76 - 126 mm|
|Custom media length||216 - 356 mm|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|Maximum media length||35.6 cm|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||15 - 30 °C|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Power supply type||Internal|
|Number of power supply units||1|
|Colour of product||Black, White|
|Processor frequency||600 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!