Make an impression with professional colour documents and marketing materials created in-house.
- Get professional, accurate results: HP ImageREt 3600 and Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges enable exceptional colour and crisp, detailed text.
- Design and produce your own marketing materials on a range of media sizes from 8.9 x 12.7 cm (3.5 x 5 inches) to 21.6 x 35.6 cm (8.5 x 14 inches).
- Print documents affordably: get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
Boost productivity and enjoy convenient, intuitive setup and easy-to-use features.
- Enjoy high productivity and save time with great print speeds of up to 18 ppm A4.
- Install the printer in only a few minutes – HP Smart Install makes it easy to quickly start printing on a PC or netbook, without a CD.
- Get consistent results and print for longer with Original HP high-capacity black cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply. One easy-access door lets you replace cartridges quickly and simply.
- Easily see printer status and navigate the intuitive two-line control panel.
Reduce your environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology, which turns the printer on when you need it and off when you don't.
- Save energy with Instant-on Technology – an innovative, quick-heating fuser system that warms rapidly and cools quickly.
- Take advantage of free, easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
- Get centralised, easy access to custom, energy-saving options and printer settings, and reduce your paper use with HP EcoSMART Console.
-  HP Smart Install works with Windows only.
-  Compared with HP LaserJet Pro P1566/ P1606dn printer. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in colour with content similar to the colour ISO/IEC 19798 test suite and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of colour pages printed, and other factors.
-  HP LaserJet CE305X Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
-  Programme features and availability may vary by country.
-  HP Auto-On-Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
-  Compared with traditional fusing.
-  Programme availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||18 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||17 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||17 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||405 x 454 x 322 mm|
|Package weight||27 kg|
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||50 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Maximum number of paper trays||3|
|Standard output capacity||150 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||150 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Maximum duty cycle||30000 pages per month|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Recommended duty cycle||1500|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Minimum processor||1 GHz|
|Minimum RAM||1024 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||400 MB|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||384 MB|
|Compatible memory cards||No|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||15.7 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||3 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||410 W|
|Input voltage||100 - 240|
|Printing noise level||51 dB|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5, B6|
|Envelopes sizes||C5, C6, DL|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5, B6|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Labels, Matte paper, Photo paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|ISO C-series sizes (C0...C9)||C5, C6|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Legal, Letter|
|Borderless printing media sizes||Legal, Letter|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 220 g/m²|
|Custom media length||216 - 356 mm|
|Custom media width||76 - 127 mm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||15 - 30 °C|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Certification||CISPR 22: 2005+A1/EN 55022: 2006+A1 B, EN 61000-3-2: 2006, EN 61000-3-3: 2008, EN 55024: 1998+A1+A2, FCC 47 CFR, B9254-2008, EMC 2004/108/EC w/ CE, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1+A11 (EU), IEC 60825-1, GS, EN 60825-1|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|Processor frequency||600 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!