- Boost your small workteam’s productivity with this great value, black-and-white HP LaserJet. Get documents quickly with fast print speeds of up to 30 ppm, a fast time to completion with Instant-on technology, a 266 MHz processor, and 16 MB memory.
- Print high quality documents with crisp text and sharp images thanks to HP FastRes 1200 which creates up to 1200 dpi effective output. This sleek, space-saving printer fits conveniently into a small area of the desktop.
- Extremely easy to set up, use, and maintain. The intelligent print cartridge optimises print quality and provides alerts when supplies are low. Easily navigate printer functions with the simple LED control panel.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||30 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||12.4 kg|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||365 x 677 x 268 mm|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1200 x 1000 x 2485 mm|
|Pallet weight||456.7 kg|
|Package height||46.5 cm|
|Package width||48.1 cm|
|Package depth||33 cm|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||50 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Standard output capacity||150 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||150 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||25000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||500 - 2500 pages per month|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Parallel, USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Internal memory||16 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||16 MB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||7 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.4 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||550 W|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Heavy paper, Heavy media, Labels, Lightweight paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper, Rough paper, Transparencies|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Executive, Index card, Legal, Letter, Statement|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 163 g/m²|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||15 - 32.5 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||63.5 - 77 °F|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Energy Star certified||No|
|Blue Angel certified||No|
|Print speed (black, best quality, A4)||30 ppm|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||54 dB|
|Standard output capacity for envelopes||5 sheets|
|Print margin top (A4)||4 mm|
|Print margin right (A4)||4 mm|
|Print margin left (A4)||4 mm|
|Print margin bottom (A4)||4 mm|
|I/O ports||1x parallel, 1x USB|
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||17.5 - 25 °C|
|Print quality (black, normal quality)||600 DPI|
|Quantity per pallet||35 pc(s)|
|Print quality (black, best quality)||600 x 600 DPI|
|Standard output capacity for transparancies||75 sheets|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||480.8 x 330.2 x 464.8 mm (18.9 x 13 x 18.3")|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1219.2 x 1016 x 2484.1 mm (48 x 40 x 97.8")|
|Pallet weight||455.7 kg (1004.7 lbs)|
|Product dimensions when open (LxWxD)||36.6 cm (14.4")|
|Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, print, copy or scan)||54 dB(A)|
|First page out (black&white, A4, ready)||8|
|First page out (black&white, letter, ready)||8|
|First page out (black&white, letter, sleep)||8|
|Package weight||27.2 lb|
|Print speed (black, best quality, letter)||< 30 ppm|
|Size||36.6 cm (14.4")|
|Number of cartons per pallet||7|
|Number of layers per pallet||5|
|Colour of product||White|
|Processor frequency||266 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2008|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!