Designed for enterprise workteams that need fast, high-volume, black-and-white printing in a wide range of media sizes up to A3, from an energy-efficient printer.
Upsize and accelerate with fast A3 printing.
- Save time and keep business moving with exceptionally fast printing from this black-and-white A3 workgroup printer.
- Expand black-and-white printing options on paper sizes up to A3 with two-sided printing nearly to the edge of the page.
- Boost productivity – reload paper less often with up to 4,600-sheet capacity for high-volume printing.
- Replace toner cartridges easily. Choose high-capacity Original HP toner cartridges for frequent printing.
Conserve resources and help control costs.
- Save energy – HP Auto On/Auto Off and Instant-on Technology help conserve energy.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing on this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
- Manage your workteam's printing impact: optimise resources with HP EcoSMART Fleet and other tools.
- Original HP toner cartridges are easily recycled for free through HP Planet Partners.
Simplify IT management and safeguard data.
- Boost printing and imaging safeguards and help protect business data with fleet-level security solutions.
- Safeguard confidential data stored on the printer, with the installed HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- Centralise printer management with HP Web Jetadmin which helps you monitor equipment and increase uptime.
- Add security solutions such as card and badge readers through the hardware integration pocket (HIP).
Invest in a forward-thinking, easy-to-use solution.
- Extend the value of your investment – easily update and expand device capabilities with HP FutureSmart Firmware.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Manage jobs at the colour control panel. The easy-access USB port lets you print from flash drives.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||40 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A3)||20 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||10.5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||810 x 785 x 644 mm|
|Package weight||45.6 kg|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||858 x 989 x 392 mm|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||825 x 800 x 2082 mm|
|Pallet weight||159.5 kg|
|Standard input capacity||600 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||4600 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||3|
|Maximum number of paper trays||6|
|Standard output capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, PDF 1.4, PostScript 3|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||100000 pages per month|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1024 MB|
|Power consumption (off)||0.21 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||22.1 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||786 W|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4|
|Standard tray media types||Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Print margin top (A4)||2 mm|
|Print margin right (A4)||2 mm|
|Print margin left (A4)||2 mm|
|Print margin bottom (A4)||2 mm|
|Quantity per pallet||3 pc(s)|
|Standard output capacity for transparancies||250 sheets|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!