Ideal for workgroups of 15+ users in large/enterprise business environments that need high-speed, high-volume document printing, advanced network management, increased paper capacity and security features.
Get heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed.
- Boost productivity with fast print speeds up to 60 ppm, and print from sleep mode quickly, thanks to Instant-on Technology.
- Manage workflow via the 4-line colour control panel and get quick prints from a USB flash drive.
- Easily meet high-volume demands with automatic two-sided printing, up to four 500-sheet paper trays, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray and capacity of up to 3,600 sheets.
- Replace toner cartridges easily with simple one-door access and enjoy quiet, clean performance.
Achieve outstanding energy and paper savings.
- Cut energy use as much as 45%, compared to a majority of competing laser printers. Reduce it even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns the printer on/off based on network activity.
- Track usage data in real time and apply custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
- Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners.
Experience secure printing with minimal intervention.
- Protect confidential data stored on your printer, with the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
- Enhance security on all networked devices: the IPv6 protocol and IPSec security let you expand your network while keeping data safe.
- Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control.
- Command your printing environment and slash costs with HP Web Jetadmin, manage IT resources with the HP Universal Print Driver, and reduce environmental impact.
Extend your print capabilities to keep pace with your growing business.
- Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers using HP FutureSmart Firmware.
- Innovative extensibility simplifies the deployment of customised, HP and third-party workflow and document management solutions.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint – use email to print from your smartphone to an ePrint-enabled printer.
- Get more value by adding functionality such as card authentication or new accounting measures using the hardware integration pocket.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||60 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8.5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||415 x 508 x 398 mm|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||588 x 633 x 499 mm|
|Package weight||30.1 kg|
|Standard input capacity||1500 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||3600 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Standard output capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||27500 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||20000|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Optional connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1024 MB|
|Power consumption (off)||1 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||21 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||920 W|
|Maximum print size||A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|Envelopes sizes||C5, C6, DL|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Transparencies|
|Photo paper sizes||10x15"|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 200 g/m²|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||15 - 32 °C|
|Networking features||Gigabyte Ethernet|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!