Get heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed.
• Boost productivity with fast print speeds up to 50 ppm1 and produce documents on a variety of media.
Achieve outstanding energy and paper savings.
• Control energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology2 which turns your printer on and off based on network activity. Instant-on Technology speeds warm-up/cool-down times, saving even more power3.
Experience secure printing with minimal intervention.
• Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control4.
Extend your print capabilities to keep pace with your growing business.
• Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers using HP FutureSmart Firmware.
1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.
2 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Actual power usage may vary.
3 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
4 HP Access Control must be purchased separately.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||50 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8.5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Standard input capacity||1100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||3|
|Standard output capacity||600 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5e, PCL 6, PDF 1.4, PostScript 3|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||225000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||3000 - 15000 pages per month|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1024 MB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||5.5 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.3 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||21 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||820 W|
|Maximum print size||A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, C6, DL|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|Display number of lines||4|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Processor model||ARM Cortex-A8|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!