HP's business pacesetter tackles high-volume printing with legendary reliability. Count on this HP LaserJet to help conserve resources, customize printing policies, and improve security.
Heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed.
- Print at rapid speeds on a variety of paper types.
- Manage workflow with intuitive features right on the printer, and get quick prints from a flash drive.
- Produce high print volumes with low maintenance.
- Replace toner cartridges easily, and enjoy quiet, clean performance.
Outstanding energy and paper savings.
- Cut energy use as much as 45%, compared to a majority of competing laser printers.
- Get centralized access to custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console.
- Trim paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing.
- Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners.
Secure printing with minimal intervention.
- Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control.
- Control costs, manage IT resources, and reduce environmental impact.
- Expand your network without compromising security.
- Effectively manage compliance and security issues across your business.
Extend capabilities and print from mobile devices.
- Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers, and do more with your investment.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint.
- Push updates to networked printers immediately and securely.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||43 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||8.5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||415 x 508 x 398 mm|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||415 x 768 x 398 mm|
|Package weight||30.1 kg|
|Standard input capacity||500 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Standard output capacity||100 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6|
|Number of print cartridges||1|
|Maximum duty cycle||175000 pages per month|
|Recommended duty cycle||12000|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Optional connectivity||Wireless LAN|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1024 MB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||5.5 W|
|Power consumption (off)||1 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||21 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||790 W|
|Maximum print size||A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, C6, DL|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Envelopes, Labels, Plain paper, Transparencies|
|Photo paper sizes||10x15"|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 200 g/m²|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||15 - 32 °C|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!