For small workteams from 3-15 users in unmanaged environments in small and medium sized businesses, who need a versatile printer for all their printing needs, from spreadsheets, marketing materials and client presentations to oversize documents.
Handle all your business printing with this affordable, versatile A3 colour printer.
This versatile A3 colour printer enables you to print everyday business documents, wide-format projects and marketing materials affordably, in house. Easily print on different types of paper: plain, premium and glossy, with expandable paper trays.
Achieve consistently high-quality output with HP ColorSphere toner on a range of business documents.
- Create high-quality output thanks to HP ColorSphere toner and HP ImageREt 3600. Achieve consistent results at speeds of up to 20 ppm black and colour A4. Get a first page out in less than 18 seconds from low-power mode with Instant-on Technology.
- Simple to use, share, and maintain with an intuitive control panel and easily replaced supplies.
- Easy to use and maintain with an intuitive control panel, and simple-to-replace supplies. Enjoy versatile High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and easy workteam sharing. Save time with HP SureSupply which alerts you when your print cartridge is low.
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||17 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||17 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||545 x 599 x 338 mm|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||718 x 702 x 478 mm|
|Package weight||43 kg|
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Standard output capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Maximum duty cycle||75000 pages per month|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Recommended duty cycle||5000|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Minimum processor||Pentium II|
|Minimum RAM||64 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||250 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||448 MB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||4.4 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||30 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||440 W|
|Maximum print size||A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A3, A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B4, B5|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, DL|
|Multi-Purpose Tray media weight||60 - 220 g/m²|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|Photo paper sizes||10x15"|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 120 g/m²|
|Custom media length||127 - 457 mm|
|Custom media width||76 - 320 mm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A3|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 30 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||49 dB|
|Acoustic power emissions||6.3B(A)|
|Minimum system requirements||USB
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||PowerPC G3/G4/G5, Intel Core
|Standard output capacity for envelopes||15 sheets|
|Print margin top (A4)||4.23 mm|
|Print margin right (A4)||4.23 mm|
|Print margin left (A4)||4.23 mm|
|Print margin bottom (A4)||4.23 mm|
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||15 - 27 °C|
|Recommended humidity operating range||20 - 60|
|Networking features||Fast Ethernet|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||CISPR 22, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2: 2006, EN 61000-3-3: 1995+A1+A2, EN 55024: 1998+A1+A2, FCC Title 47 CFR, ICES-003, GB9254-1998, CE|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1+A11, IEC 60825-1+A1+A2, GS, EC|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000
Windows XP Home
Windows XP Professional x32/64-Bit
Windows Server 2003
Mac OS X v10.3, v10.4+
|Processor frequency||540 MHz|
|Processor family||Motorola Coldfire|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!