- Improve workgroup efficiency with print speeds up to 35 ppm A4 and a first page out in as fast as 9.5 seconds with Instant-on Technology.
- Handle a steady stream of print jobs and still stay productive.
- With 512 MB of memory, expandable up to 1 GB (1024 MB), this printer can store and process a large queue of documents.
- Easily integrate best-in-class networking and robust security options into your printing set-up.
- Expand the number of IP addresses on your network with IPv6.
Brilliant, professional-quality colour communications.
- Achieve consistent, accurate colour with HP ImageREt 3600 and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for smooth colour transitions, crisp text and sharp images.
- Save IT time and make printing easy for every user with the improved HP Universal Print Driver and HP EasyColor.
- Use Original HP supplies for outstanding, reliable results.
- Manage your colour printing costs using award-winning HP colour access controls, which enable you to assign colour access by user or by application, or turn off colour capability completely.
Easy and efficient operation.
- Produce documents efficiently with automatic two-sided printing and a paper capacity of 600 sheets, expandable to 1,100 sheets.
- A 4-line colour display panel makes operation easy and straightforward.
- Simplify printing for multiple users and print jobs with HP Advanced Auto Media Sensing, which automatically adjusts settings according to paper type.
- With twenty-five years of continuous innovation and reliable, professional-quality printing, HP LaserJet remains the brand businesses count on.
Minimise your environmental impact.
- Get up to 50 percent energy savings over competitive laser products, using Instant-on Technology.
- Reduce your impact on the environment and use up to 50 percent less paper with two-sided printing.
- Reduce packaging waste with pre-installed toner cartridges — no boxes, wrappers or manuals.
- Implement energy-saving settings across your entire fleet with HP Web Jetadmin.
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||35 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||35 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||9.5 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||9.5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||541 x 523.2 x 419.1 mm|
|Standard input capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||1100 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Standard output capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PDF 1.4, PostScript 3|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Maximum duty cycle||100000 pages per month|
|Printing colours||Black, Magenta, Yellow|
|Recommended duty cycle||7500|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Minimum processor||Intel Pentium II/Celeron|
|Minimum RAM||256 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||220 MB|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1024 MB|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||19 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.3 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||72 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||740 W|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|Media weight (tray 1)||16 - 58 lb|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4|
|Envelopes sizes||7 3/4, 9, 10, DL|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Labels, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Executive, Legal, Letter, Statement|
|Photo paper sizes||4x6|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||30 - 70%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 30 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS, EAP, EAP-TLS, PEAP, SSL/TLS|
|Supported network protocols (IPv4)||Auto-IP, SLP, Telnet, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, IP DM, WS Print|
|Supported network protocols (IPv6)||DHCPv6, MLDv1, ICMPv6|
|Energy Star certified||No|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||54 dB|
|Acoustic power emissions||6.8B(A)|
|Minimum system requirements||CD-ROM
Adobe Acrobat Reader 5
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||PowerPC G3/G4/G5, Intel Core
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||15 - 27 °C|
|Recommended humidity operating range||30 - 70|
|Compliance industry standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||CISPR 22, EN, FCC, ICES-003, GB, EMC|
|Safety||IEC, EN, NRTL, GS|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 7 Home Basic/Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
Windows Vista Premium
Windows XP Professional/Home
Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bit)
Windows Server 2008
Novell NetWare 5.1+
Mac OS X v10.3, 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
SuSE Linux 8.x+
HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i
Citrix Presentation Server 4.0/4.5
Citrix XenApp Server 5.0
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2008|
|Other operating systems supported||Novell NetWare 5.x|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!