- Improve workgroup efficiency with print speeds up to 35 ppm A4 and a first page out in as fast as 9.5 seconds with Instant-on Technology.
- Handle a steady stream of print jobs and still stay productive.
- With 512 MB of memory, expandable up to 1 GB (1024 MB), this printer can store and process a large queue of documents.
- Easily integrate best-in-class networking and robust security options into your printing set-up.
- Expand the number of IP addresses on your network with IPv6.
Brilliant, professional-quality colour communications.
- Achieve consistent, accurate colour with HP ImageREt 3600 and up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for smooth colour transitions, crisp text and sharp images.
- Save IT time and make printing easy for every user with the improved HP Universal Print Driver and HP EasyColor.
- Use Original HP supplies for outstanding, reliable results.
- Manage your colour printing costs using award-winning HP colour access controls, which enable you to assign colour access by user or by application, or turn off colour capability completely.
Easy and efficient operation.
- Produce documents efficiently with automatic two-sided printing and a paper capacity of 600 sheets, expandable to 1,100 sheets.
- A 4-line colour display panel makes operation easy and straightforward.
- Simplify printing for multiple users and print jobs with HP Advanced Auto Media Sensing, which automatically adjusts settings according to paper type.
- With twenty-five years of continuous innovation and reliable, professional-quality printing, HP LaserJet remains the brand businesses count on.
Minimise your environmental impact.
- Get up to 50 percent energy savings over competitive laser products, using Instant-on Technology.
- Reduce your impact on the environment and use up to 50 percent less paper with two-sided printing.
- Reduce packaging waste with pre-installed toner cartridges — no boxes, wrappers or manuals.
- Implement energy-saving settings across your entire fleet with HP Web Jetadmin.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||35 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||35 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||9.5 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||9.5 s|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||540 x 522 x 420 mm|
|Package weight||44 kg|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||746 x 644 x 549 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||765 x 522 x 420 mm|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1325 x 756 x 2323 mm|
|Pallet weight||374.7 kg|
|Standard input capacity||600 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||2100 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||100 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Standard output capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||500 sheets|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||100000 pages per month|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Recommended duty cycle||7500|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Minimum processor||Intel Pentium II, Celeron, 1 GHz|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||220 MB|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||1024 MB|
|Power consumption (typical)||740 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||72 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||19 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.3 W|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Card stock, Coated paper, Glossy paper, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper, Transparencies|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4|
|Maximum print size||A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 30 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||50 - 86 °F|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Minimum system requirements||CD-ROM, USB|
|Quantity per pallet||8 pc(s)|
|Standard output capacity for transparancies||100 sheets|
|Product dimensions when open (LxWxD)||76.5 cm (30.1")|
|Size||54.1 cm (21.3")|
|Print quality (black, normal quality)||600 DPI|
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||15 - 27 °C|
|Input capacity for envelopes (primary tray)||20 sheets|
|Print margin bottom (A4)||4.3 mm|
|Print margin left (A4)||4.3 mm|
|Print margin right (A4)||4.3 mm|
|Print margin top (A4)||4.3 mm|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||54 dB|
|Print quality (black, best quality)||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||746.8 x 645.2 x 548.6 mm (29.4 x 25.4 x 21.6")|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1325.9 x 756.9 x 2324.1 mm (52.2 x 29.8 x 91.5")|
|Processor family||Intel® Celeron®|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar, Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
|Linux operating systems supported||SuSE Linux 10, SuSE Linux 10.2, SuSE Linux 10.3, SuSE Linux 11|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!