Equip your office with this feature-rich, workgroup-ready desktop printer. You can boost productivity and enjoy high-performance professional color output. Top features are highlighted below.
Get professional-quality color at up to twice the speed and up to half the cost per page of color lasers
- Get vivid color at breakthrough speeds—new General Office mode delivers up to 70 pages per minute (ppm) in black or color—that’s up to twice the speed of color lasers.
- Produce high-quality prints at top speeds while saving ink, time, and money—save up to 50% on printing costs versus color lasers.
- Maximize document impact—HP EasyColor manages settings to optimize results.
- Get laser-equivalent print quality with Original HP all pigment inks that are water-resistant and highlighter friendly.
- Archive with confidence—prints are durable with archive standard ISO 11798 certification.
- Print brilliantly at blazing speed with the same HP PageWide Technology found in top-end digital presses.
Help workgroups thrive with easy manageability
- Proactively manage this device and remotely monitor status with industry-leading tools like HP Web Jetadmin, HP Embedded Web Server, and the HP Universal Print Driver.
- Help keep the device and data secure with built-in security features.
- Connect and print—at the office or on the go
- Print from virtually anywhere using a smart phone or tablet with HP ePrint.
- Connect and share this device on your Ethernet or wireless network.
- Minimize interruptions—print up to 9,200 pages per cartridge14 and load up to 1,050 sheets at once.
- Depend on HP for reliable workgroup printing—designed for high volumes up to 2800 pages a month.
Conserve resources without sacrificing performance
- Save energy and maintain speed. This ENERGY STAR qualified printer uses up to 50% less energy than lasers.
- Use up to 50% less cartridge and packaging material as compared with color lasers.
- Use up to 50% less paper with automatic two-sided printing.
- Organize web content and stop printing content you don’t want with the HP Smart Print tool (free download).
- Reduce your impact—easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||55 ppm|
|Resolution colour||2400 x 1200 DPI|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||55 ppm|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||9.5 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||9.5 s|
|Standard output capacity||300 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||2|
|Maximum number of paper trays||3|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Maximum duty cycle||50000 pages per month|
|Maximum resolution||2400 x 1200 DPI|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Processor frequency||792 MHz|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||100 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||10 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||15 - 30 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3048 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 4572 m|
|Display diagonal||5.08 cm (2")|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Envelopes, Labels, Matte paper, Photo paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Hagaki card, Legal, Letter|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, C6, DL|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 120 g/m²|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5, B6|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!