- Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers;
- Create professional colour documents for up to 50% lower cost per page than competitive lasers;
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter pen smearing with HP Officejet inks;
- Print at ISO (laser comparable) speeds of up to 20 ppm black, 16 ppm colour, using affordable, individual inks;
- Maximise your productivity and get better value for frequent printing with high capacity XL ink cartridges.
Print wirelessly or on the go with a choice of mobile printing options.
- Discover the freedom of HP ePrint – now you can print from virtually anywhere;
- Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB;
- Print e-mails, documents, web pages and more direct from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with AirPrint;
- Print wirelessly direct from a smartphone and other mobile devices using HP mobile printing applications.
Share high-productivity features between multiple users.
- Boost productivity – and save time and paper – with automatic two-sided printing;
- Use the intuitive control panel and graphic display to access print tools, check ink levels and more;
- Create double-sided flyers, borderless photos, impressive leaflets and other professional-looking materials;
- Enjoy reliable printing with minimal interruptions with 250-sheet paper tray, expandable to 500 sheets.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||16 ppm|
|Standard output capacity||150 sheets|
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||13.9 kg|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 3|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Maximum resolution||4800 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||25000 pages per month|
|Print technology||Thermal Inkjet|
|Processor frequency||360 MHz|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||128 MB|
|Power consumption (typical)||3.84 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.27 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 75%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Maximum print size||A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|Standard tray media types||Card stock, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Matte paper, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 150 g/m²|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!