The HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer is designed for mobile professionals who need to be able to print professional-quality documents directly from selected Bluetooth®-enabled notebooks, smart phones and other mobile devices.
Stay productive when you’re out and about with this sleek and stylish mobile printer.
- Print when it’s convenient for you – at the airport, a hotel or in a meeting – using built-in Bluetooth®.
- Stay productive when it matters – included lithium-ion battery prints up to 500 pages on a full charge.
- Get results fast with print speeds up to 22 ppm black/18 ppm colour and laser-quality speeds (ISO/IEC 24734) up to 5 ppm black/3.5 ppm colour.
- Keep printing longer with optional Original HP high-capacity ink cartridges.
Print direct from a range of mobile devices including selected notebooks and mobile phones
- Use Bluetooth® technology to print wirelessly from selected notebooks, smartphones and mobile phones.
- Do more with your mobile device – produce professional-quality documents when you’re away from base.
- Print directly from Windows Mobile® phones, BlackBerry, HP webOS and Nokia Symbian smartphones.
- Print from multiple operating systems on Windows® and Macintosh platforms.
Get performance you can rely on – designed for easy and reliable mobile printing.
- Enjoy easy, reliable printing – intuitive control panel and rugged, drop-tested design for tough conditions.
- Monitor battery life via front panel indicator light and disconnect quickly with the Bluetooth® on/off button.
- Charge and power using included HP 65W Smart AC Adapter – works with your HP notebook too so no need for multiple adapters.
- Leave multi-page documents to print – load up to 50 sheets into the built-in paper tray.
|Print speed (black, draft quality, A4/US Letter)||22 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||5 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, draft quality, A4/US Letter)||18 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||3.5 ppm|
|Standard input capacity||50 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||1|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||PowerPC G4, G5/Intel Core
|Compatible operating systems||Windows OS
|Minimum hard disk space||500 MB|
|Minimum processor||Intel Pentium II/Celeron, 233 MHz|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||4.5 kg|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 3|
|Number of print cartridges||2|
|Maximum resolution||4800 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||500 pages per month|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Print technology||Thermal Inkjet|
|Power requirements||90 - 264V, 47/63 Hz|
|Processor frequency||220 MHz|
|Wireless technology||Bluetooth Wireless|
|Internal memory||64 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||64 MB|
|Acoustic power emissions||6.5|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||58 dB|
|Power consumption (typical)||40 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||5.8 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.34 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||2.6 W|
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||15 - 32 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Recommended humidity operating range||15 - 90|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 55 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 90%|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Certification||EU, IEC 950, EU LVD, EN 60950, GS, GOST|
|Maximum print size||A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Photo paper sizes||4x6|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C6, DL|
|Standard tray media types||Card stock, Envelopes, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 200 g/m²|
|Custom media width||76 - 215 mm|
|Custom media length||102 - 356 mm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!