Home printing on a tight budget with a straightforward printer that delivers quality prints you need for less,1 along with easy setup and operation.
Affordable color printing, page after page
- Low cost, high expectations—count on quality printing for less with low-cost Original HP ink cartridges.1
- Steer clear of complications. This printer was designed to be simple so you can work without worries.
- Reliable performance—print more for less1 and avoid risky refills with the world's No. 1 printer brand.2
No need to wait—start printing right out of the box with quick and easy setup.
Fits right in
Save your space with a compact printer designed to fit where you need it.
Reduce your impact
- Designed to conserve—save energy, using a printer that's ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Small effort, big impact—count on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.3
- 1 Less cost in comparison to the average retail price of Original HP 61, 301, 662 and 802 Ink Cartridges.
- 2 Based on IDC’s Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker®, 2012 Q4. Shipments for inkjet single-function printers and multifunction printers, including production units.
- 3 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit hp.com/recycle
|Resolution colour||600 x 600 DPI|
|Print speed (black, draft quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||7 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, draft quality, A4/US Letter)||16 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||4 ppm|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||24 s|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||17 s|
|Standard output capacity||25 sheets|
|Standard input capacity||60 sheets|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Mobile printing technologies||No|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 3|
|Number of print cartridges||2|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Maximum duty cycle||1000 pages per month|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Print technology||Thermal Inkjet|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|Operating acoustic emission||63 dB|
|Power consumption (typical)||10 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||1.6 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.2 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 80%|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Maximum print size||A4 / Letter (216 x 297 mm)|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 90 g/m²|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!