Canon PIXMA Pro-10
The printer your images deserve.
With the Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Produce gallery-quality, saleable prints with this 10-ink A3+ photo printer. It offers outstanding professional prints in colour and monochrome, versatile media support and enhanced connectivity.
- Gallery-quality A3+ photo printer
- 10-ink pigment-based system
- Professional colour and mono prints
- Uniform, quality gloss and deep blacks
- Outstanding image permanence
- Print plug-in for efficient workflow
- Wide range of media support
- Enhanced connectivity
Micro ink droplets for precise print
High resolution photo printing
Superb photolab-quality print head
Only change the ink which runs out
High longevity pigment ink
Chroma Optimizer clear ink
Use and share wirelessly
Tablet and smartphone ready
Print plug-in for photo aplications
One-stop creative software
Print directly onto disc
Prints up to A3+ and 35cm wide
With the 10-ink system PIXMA PRO-10 can produce outstanding, professional prints in a range of sizes from 10x15cm up to A3+ or even 35cm (14") wide. It is the ideal choice for the photographer looking to create exhibition prints or sell gallery-quality photos.
The LUCIA pigment-based inks provide powerful and inspirational results with amazing consistency and exceptional image permanence. The 10-ink system can reproduce a wide colour gamut, adding to the vibrancy and detail of images.
Striking black and white prints
The PIXMA PRO-10 has three dedicated monochrome inks, allowing you to create beautiful black and white photos with smooth tonal gradations. The matte black and photo black inks are always available to print, ensuring you don’t waste ink by changing photo paper from glossy to matte.
The Chroma Optimizer clear ink is used on the printed areas of glossy and semi-gloss papers enhancing the density of blacks, expanding colour gamut and delivering photo prints with the ultimate uniform gloss finish.
Quality and speed
PIXMA PRO-10 has a FINE technology print head with 4pl ink droplets, delivering up to 4800dpi print resolution for highly detailed, grain-free photos. You can print bordered A3+ gallery-quality colour or a black and white print in less than four minutes.
The new Print Studio Pro plug-in makes the workflow of professional printing easy and efficient. This print plug-in for major photo applications brings all print settings into one simple to navigate menu.
Versatile Paper Handling
Two-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printer for easy loading of thicker papers. http://www.canon.co.za/printers/inkjet/pixma/professional_photo_printers/icc_profiles/
Canon’s new PRO Mode (printer driver colour profile) helps to ensure that the printed colours accurately match those shown on the screen. For even higher colour precision you can create unique ICC profiles or even fine tune the printer using the Canon’s Colour Management Tool Pro software.
Print on paper with the look and format you choose. Canon’s genuine photo papers are supported and additionally you can download and use Canon’s ICC profiles for many papers from well-known manufacturers, such as Hahnemühle, Ilford and Canson.
With Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity you can locate the printer anywhere – perfect for the home-based photographer or small studio. Print photos directly from smartphones and tablets using Canon’s Easy-PhotoPrint or Apple AirPrint.
Print Speed (up to)
Approx. 3 minutes 35 seconds511 x 14 Image on A3+ with Border:
Approx. 5 minutes 20 seconds4
Number of Nozzles
Print Resolution (Up to)
Mac OS® X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x6
PictBridge (Cable not included)
Ink Droplet Size
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art Paper: Fine Art Museum Etching; Other Fine Art Papers
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
For additional compatible papers, click here
Maximum Paper Size
Output Tray Capacity
Manual Feeder: Single Sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes)
Noise Level Approx
PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver
My Image Garden11: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM12, Fun Filter Effects and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden
Print Studio Pro
- Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Print Studio Pro plug-in software is compatible with Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5/CS5.1, Adobe Photoshop Elements 8/9/10, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2.7/3 and Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.12 or later.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware ?update. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Print Your Days requires Microsoft Silverlight 5, an Internet connection and runs on Windows Internet Explorer 8, 9 and Google Chrome on a PC running Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Will also work in Firefox under Windows 7 (32-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit).
- "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires a PC, or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files.
- Envelopes, High Resolution Paper and certain fine art papers are NOT supported for borderless printing.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden and Quick Menu.
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks are installed.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
|Print Resolution||Up to 4800¹ x 2400 dpi|
|Print Engine||Inkjet, 10 Single Inks, LUCIA ink system with Chroma Optimizer, 4pl droplet size & FINE print head.|
|Photo Lab Quality Speed||A3+: Approx. 3m 35s PP-201, LU-101, PP-201 ¹
A3+: Approx. 5m 20s PT-101 ¹
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||10 separate ink tanks:
PGI-72PBK (Photo Black)
PGI-72MBK (Matte Black)
PGI-72PC (Photo Cyan)
PGI-72PM (Photo Magenta)
PGI-72CO (Chroma Optimizer)
|Ink Tanks Life||10x15 photo¹
Photo Black: 510 photos*
Matte Black: 1640 photos*
Grey: 165 photos
Cyan: 525 photos*
Magenta: 710 photos*
Yellow: 377 photos
Photo Cyan: 351 photos
Photo Magenta: 303 photos
Red: 1045 photos*
Chroma Optimizer: 165 photos
Photo Black: 44 photos
Matte Black: 202 photos*
Grey: 31 photos
Cyan: 73 photos
Magenta: 85 photos
Yellow: 85 photos
Photo Cyan: 89 photos*
Photo Magenta: 69 photos
Red: 144 photos*
Chroma Optimizer: 31 photos
|Media Type||Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching" (FA-ME1), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Other Fine Art and Glossy Photo Papers ¹|
|Media Input||Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets
Manual Feeder: 1 sheet
Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc
|Media Size||Rear Tray: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, 25x30cm (10x12"), 20x25cm (8x10"), 13x18cm (5x7"), 10x15cm (4x6")
Manual Feeder: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm (14x17"), 25x30cm (10x12"), 20x25cm (8x10")
|Media Weight||Rear Tray: Plain paper (64 to 105 g/m²), Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media)
Manual Feeder: Canon special media up to approx. 350g/m² and 0.6mm
|DVD / CD Printing||Yes (software included)|
|Two Sided Printing||Available by manual operation only|
|Borderless Printing||Yes (A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, & 10x15cm sizes)¹|
INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
|Interface Type - PC||Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (B port)
Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
|Interface Type - Camera||Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders|
|Interface Type - Mobile Phone / PDA||Android devices¹, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad ²
Photo printing via USB PictBridge
|Supported Operating System||Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
Windows XP (32bit)
Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM
Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM
Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
Display: 800 x 600 or better
Mac OS X v10.7: Intel Core2Duo (or higher) CPU, 1GB RAM
Mac OS X v10.6: Intel CPU, 1GB RAM
Mac OS X v10.5.8: Intel CPU, 512MB RAM
Browser: Safari 3 or higher
Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better
|Driver Features||Borderless printing, Black and White Photo, Clear Coating settings, Manual Colour Adjustment, Collate, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Quiet Mode, Auto Power Off ¹|
|Software Included||PrintStudioPro ¹, Colour Management Tool Pro (download), My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print ², Easy-WebPrint EX (download) ³ and Quick Menu|
|Power Source||AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Off: Approx. 0.3 W
Standby (wireless connection to PC): Approx. 2.3 W
Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.3 W
Time to enter Standby mode: 3 minutes
Printing: Approx. 17 W (wireless connection to PC) ¹
|Temperature Range||Operating environment: 5° - 35° C|
|Humidity||Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation)|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||Approx. 33.9 dB(A) ¹|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||689 x 385 x 215 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 20.0 kg|
|Print Resolution||¹ Ink droplets can be placed with a minimum pitch of 1/4800 inch|
|Photo Lab Quality Speed||¹ 11"X14" image printed with borders onto A3+ paper using default settings|
|Ink Tanks Life||¹ Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 29102. Values obtained by continuous printing.
² When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern at 11"x14" size continuously on A3+ photo paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), with the default settings using Windows 7 printer driver and Photoshop CS4.
|Media Type||¹ Support for a range of non-Canon papers. ICC profiles and Art Paper Printing Guide instructions manual can be downloaded from http://software.canon-europe.com/|
|Borderless Printing||¹ When printing on Fine Art Paper top and bottom margins are minimum 30mm|
|Interface Type - Mobile Phone / PDA||¹ Canon PRINT app is available as free download from Android Market (not available in certain countries or regions). Requires connection over Wi-Fi network. Compatible with devices running Android 2.3.3 and later.
² Canon PRINT app is available as free download from Apple App Store (not available in certain countries or regions). Requires connection over Wi-Fi network. Compatible with devices running iOS 6.1 or later (All iPad models, iPhone 3GS & later, iPod touch 3rd generation & later)
|Driver Features||¹ Some features available in Windows driver only.|
|Software Included||¹ PrintStudioPro is a printing software plug-in for the Canon Digital Photo Professional (3.12 or later), Adobe Photoshop (CS4 or later), Adobe Photoshop Elements (8 or later), Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (2.7 or later)
² Full HD Movie Print is available for MOV and MP4 movie files created by Canon digital and video cameras. Requires installation of software bundled with Canon video or digital camera, from which the movie was captured. MOV files require: ZoomBrowser EX / ImageBrowser (version 6.5 or later), MP4 files require: ImageBrowser EX (version 1.0 or later).
³ Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or later.
|Power Consumption||¹ When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on A4 size plain paper using default settings.|
|Acoustic Noise Levels||¹ When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.|
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 beautiful.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!