Ideal for small to medium-size businesses that need to easily and quickly digitise paper documents. This compact, intelligent scanner produces clean, crisp results with a range of platforms, helping to make business processes more efficient.
Store and share scanned files easily, then send directly to cloud storage or SharePoint®.
- Don’t get lost under piles of paper. Digitise your files and easily store, share, search and edit.
- Automatically scan both sides of your documents and send to the cloud or SharePoint®.
- Scan paper of various, thicknesses and sizes. And say goodbye to paper jams with ultrasonic double-feed detection: just press scan and walk away.
- Turn scans into editable files with Nuance OmniPage and use apps to convert business cards into a contact database.
Save time, skip manual steps, be more efficient and create one-click short cuts with HP Easy Scan
- Spend less time digitising documents and more time doing business.
- Accurately capture the right results with auto-scan mode, crop and colour detection.
- Work smarter with intuitive shortcuts and HP Easy Scan5. Create PDF files with a single touch and easily plug right in to existing scanning platforms.
- Seamlessly add high-volume scanning to existing processes with HP TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, Linux and Mac drivers.
Avoid lost pages in scanned files. HP EveryPage Ultrasonic feeds and auto-aligns one page at a time.
- Make missed pages a thing of the past. The HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner individually feeds and auto-aligns each page.
- Quickly scan files and get crisp, clean results again and again with a scanner that works hard for your business.
- Whether close at hand, or centrally situated, with its compact design the HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner fits into even the busiest offices.
- Scan at up to 600dpi and rely on a device that just won’t quit – scan up to 1,000 pages per day.
Start fast and keep going. Instant-on Technology begins scanning quickly from low-power mode.
- Waste less paper and ink, by scanning, storing and sharing documents digitally. And you cut down on clutter.
- Manage costs with an ENERGY STAR® qualified scanner. Reduce energy use without slowing down, and start scanning quickly from low-power mode.
- Cut your environmental impact with a scanner that’s fully RoHS-compliant and free of mercury, lead and other hazardous materials.
- And you enjoy complete peace of mind with a one-year limited warranty, including quick phone or online support from HP.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||11.6 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||5.9 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.4 W|
|Maximum scan size||215.9 x 864 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input colour depth||48 bit|
|Output colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||20 ppm|
|ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||20 ppm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Scanning media types supported||Envelopes, Plain paper|
|Maximum scan area (ADF)||215.9 x 864 mm|
|Minimum scan area (ADF)||51 x 74 mm|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|Colour of product||Black, White|
|Scan file formats||BMP, JPG, PDF, RTF, TIFF, TXT|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||1000 pages|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!