Digitise documents anywhere and on the go.
- Capture documents on the spot: in the office, at your customer’s site and even on the road.
- Carry and use the scanner almost anywhere as it’s robust, lightweight, portable and compact.
- Protect and store the scanner in the sturdy carrying case (included).
- Power the mobile scanner via your PC’s Hi-speed USB 2.0 port — no batteries or AC adapter needed.
- Easily scan and organise your digital information.
- Scan with the touch of a button; scan directly from the programme or application you're working in.
- Scan in different file formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, Microsoft Word, and save disk space on your hard drive with smaller file sizes.
- Organise, archive and share scanned documents and images, using Nuance PaperPort and convert scans into editable and shareable files with Nuance OmniPage.
- Scan and organise business cards and embossed cards, using NewSoft Presto! BizCard Reader software.
Quickly scan a variety of two-sided documents.
- Scan a variety of paper sizes, from business cards, notes, embossed cards, signatures and A4-size documents, to forms up to 14 inches/36 cm long.
- Scan at up to 5 ppm or two-sided in a single pass at up to 8 ipm, using the manual feed slot.
- Capture all the detail and fine print: get sharp, clear, legible documents at up to 600 dpi scanning resolution.
 Supports Windows® systems only.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||1.19 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Minimum system requirements||Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1.3 GHz, 1 GB RAM (2 GB for 64-bit); Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home: 1.3 GHz, 512 MB RAM; For all systems: 450 MB, USB 1.1 port +, CD-ROM drive, 1024 x 768 SVGA monitor, 16-bit color|
|Minimum hard disk space||450 MB|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum processor||1.3 GHz|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 7
Windows Vista, 64-bit
Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, Professional x64, 2000
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Power supply type||USB|
|Power consumption (typical)||2.5 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.76 W|
|Maximum scan size||216 x 356 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Input colour depth||48 bit|
|ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||5 ppm|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||50 - 95 °F|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Multi feed detection||No|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5|
|Maximum scan area (ADF)||216 x 356 mm|
|Minimum scan area (ADF)||52 x 74 mm|
|Scanning media types supported||Card stock, Envelopes, Plain paper|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Class B, Europe (CE), North America (FCC), Australia and New Zealand (C-tick), Korea (KCC), Taiwan (BSMI), China (CCC)|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||1 sheets|
|Standard input capacity||1 sheets|
|Scan input modes||Front panel (Scan button)|
|Scan speed (OCR, A4)||20 s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||290 x 50 x 75 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||290 x 50 x 75 mm|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||PowerPC G3; G4; G5 / Intel Core; 256 MB RAM; CD-ROM|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||345 x 155 x 87 mm|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1219 x 1016 x 870 mm|
|Pallet weight||249 kg|
|Quantity per pallet||210 pc(s)|
|Recommended system requirements||Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista: 3 GHz, 2 GB RAM (2 GB / 64-bit); Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Home: 3 GHz, 1 GB RAM; 1 GB HDD, USB 2.0, CD-ROM, 1024 x 768 SVGA, 16-bit|
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Scan speed footnote||Scan speeds measured at 300 dpi (b&w, color).|
|Image scaling/enlargement range||10 - 2000|
|Control panel||Cancel, Scan|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1: 2005, Europe (CE), Canada (cUL), China (CCC), Taiwan (BSMI), USA (UL)|
|Output resolutions||75; 100; 150; 200; 300; 400; 600 dpi|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||344.9 x 154.9 x 87.1 mm (13.6 x 6.1 x 3.43")|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1219.2 x 1016 x 871.2 mm (48 x 40 x 34.3")|
|Product dimensions when open (LxWxD)||28.8 cm (11.3")|
|Size||28.8 cm (11.3")|
|Duplex ADF scanning||Y|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||288 x 77 x 50 mm (11.3 x 3.03 x 1.97")|
|Recommended media weight||49 - 120|
|Colour of product||Black, White|
|Bundled software||Nuance PaperPort, Nuance OmniPage, NewSoft Presto! BizCard 6|
|Light source||RGB LED|
|Scan file formats||BMP, PDF, TXT|
|Scan to||File, Image, OCR|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||100 pages|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!