Share robust, versatile performance across multiple users via integrated networking.
• Share advanced scanning tools between multiple users – just connect to an existing Ethernet network, no IT expertise necessary. Easy sharing and sending of digital files direct from the scanner. Optional PIN security. ISIS®, TWAIN and WIA drivers.
Scan multi-page documents quickly and reliably with the duplex automatic document feeder.
• Boost office productivity with unattended document capture. Load up to 50-sheets into the automatic document feeder and scan at up to 15 ppm/6 ipm. Handle business cards, stapled documents, photos and slides/negatives using the flatbed scanner.
Streamline your scanning processes with easy shortcuts and automatic image enhancement.
• Improve efficiency with a task-based user interface and one-touch ‘scan’ and ‘copy’1 buttons. Set shortcuts to common tasks such as scan-to-PDF. Automatically deskew, crop and rotate, and choose colour drop-out to improve OCR accuracy.
1 Print a copy of a scanned image to an existing default printer
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||8.21 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Minimum system requirements||CD-ROM
|Minimum hard disk space||450 MB|
|Minimum RAM||256 MB|
|Minimum processor||800 MHz|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 7
Windows Vista (32/64-Bit)
Windows XP Home (32/64-Bit)
Windows XP Professional (32/64-Bit)
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Power consumption (typical)||60 W|
|Maximum scan size||216 x 356 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||2400 x 2400 DPI|
|Enhanced scan resolution||19200 x 19200 DPI|
|Gray scale levels||65536|
|Input colour depth||48 bit|
|ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||15 ppm|
|Duplex ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||6 ipm|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 80%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Multi feed detection||Yes|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight||50 - 120 g/m²|
|Scanning media types supported||Card stock, Envelopes, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||EU, US/FCC, ACMA, CCC, MIC, BSMI, GOST, I.C.A.S.A.|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|Pallet weight||284 kg|
|Quantity per pallet||32 pc(s)|
|Scan time||50 s|
|Image scaling/enlargement range||12 - 2400%|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1, CCC, GOST, BSMI, NOM|
|Image formats supported||BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, TIF|
|Duplex ADF scanning||Y|
|Colour of product||Black, Silver|
|Scanner type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scan file formats||BMP, HTM, JPG, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIFF, TXT|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||500 pages|
|Scan drivers||ISIS, TWAIN, WIA|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!