Enjoy easy scanning at the touch of a button with this stylish, affordable scanner. Get great results from your photos, slides and negatives, then enhance or restore them using intuitive software. Scan and manage documents for easy archiving too.
Get more from your photos with high-quality scanning and easy restoration.
• Turn your photos into high-quality, easy-to-share digital images with 4800 x 9600 dpi
resolution and 48-bit colour. Remove red-eye, improve contrast, restore faded colour and remove dust and scratches using included software.
Scan multiple photos, slides, negatives or even 3-D objects and save to separate files.
• Scan multiple originals – up to four 35 mm slides, five negatives or three 10 x 15 cm photos – at once and save as separate files. Get impressive results from open books, framed pictures and even 3-D objects such as jewellery or collectables.
Turn paperwork into editable documents and easy-to-archive digital files.
• Turn important documents into easy-to-archive PDF files or convert them into editable text using the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software. Enjoy the speed and convenience of one-touch Copy and Scan-to-Email buttons too.
Maximum resolution may be limited by PC system factors and scan size
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||3.74 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Minimum hard disk space||4096 MB|
|Minimum RAM||1024 MB|
|Minimum processor||800 MHz|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit / 64-bit), Windows XP, Windows 2000
Mac OS X v10.4.11, 10.5, 10.6
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Power consumption (typical)||15 W|
|Maximum scan size||216 x 297 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||4800 ? 4800|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Input colour depth||48 bit|
|Flatbed scan speed (b/w, A4)||10 sec/page|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Multi feed detection||No|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Scanning media types supported||Card stock, Envelopes, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||CE, FCC, ACA, GOST|
|Scan speed in preview mode||11 s|
|Scan speed (OCR, A4)||< 30 s|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||455 x 305 x 70 mm|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||Mac OS X v10.4.11; 10.5; 10.6|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||542 x 131 x 443 mm|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1200 x 1000 x 2354 mm|
|Pallet weight||302 kg|
|Quantity per pallet||75 pc(s)|
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Image scaling/enlargement range||10 - 2400%|
|Remote front panel software||N|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1, CCC, GOST, BSMI, NOM|
|Output resolutions||150, 200, 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800|
|Maximum scan area||21.6 cm (8.5")|
|Number of cartons per pallet||15|
|Number of layers per pallet||5|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||542 x 131.1 x 443 mm (21.3 x 5.16 x 17.4")|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1219.2 x 1016 x 2341.9 mm (48 x 40 x 92.2")|
|Product dimensions when open (LxWxD)||45.5 cm (17.9")|
|Size||45.5 cm (17.9")|
|Stacking number for carton||10|
|Stacking number for pallet||2|
|Dynamic range||3 dB|
|Colour of product||Grey, White|
|Bundled software||HP Photosmart, HP Image Editor, HP Red-eye Removal, HP Adaptive Lighting|
|Scan file formats||BMP, FPX, GIF, HTM, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIFF, TXT|
|Scan to||File, Image|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!