HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner
Enhance performance and streamline workflow, using a fast, reliable scanner. The compact, efficient footprint of this PC-connected device saves energy, while producing consistent, high-quality images in black-and-white, greyscale or colour.
Ideal for improving workflows and document management with fast scanning of documents such as loan applications, medical records and invoices.
Increase productivity with reliable document capture
- Quickly and easily scan each and every page with confidence, using HP EveryPage technology1.
- Quickly scan up to 45 ppm and 90 ipm in black-and-white, greyscale and colour2.
- Improve productivity with a robust and reliable 3,000-page duty cycle.
- Get worry-free, consistent, high-quality images with HP AccuPage.
Enjoy easy-to-integrate workflow solutions
- Create profiles for frequent, common jobs and scan directly to a variety of destinations and applications.
- Easily capture data with built-in OCR capabilities, then save scans in a variety of file formats.
- Seamlessly integrate the scanner into existing systems with industry-standard drivers.
- Automatically improve the accuracy of scanned images with included Kofax Virtual ReScan® Pro software.
A space and energy-saving design
- Keep more of your workspace for yourself. A smaller footprint lets you locate the scanner where convenient.
- Help increase your energy efficiency as well as your productivity, thanks to the ENERGY STAR® rating.
- Rely on HP to help you conserve resources with recyclable packaging3.
- 1 HP EveryPage was referred to as HP Precision Feed for products introduced prior to Spring 2013.
- 2 Scan speeds of up to 45 ppm/90 ipm measured at 200 and 300 dpi (black-and-white, greyscale and colour). Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance and application software.
- 3 Non-recyclable components may include, but are not limited to, small pieces of tape and certain plastics.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package width||39.9 cm|
|Package depth||27.8 cm|
|Package height||30.3 cm|
|Package weight||7.42 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||8.5 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.2 W|
|Maximum scan size||216 x 3098 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input colour depth||48 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Scanning media types supported||Labels, Envelopes, Plain paper, Plastic Card|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight||41 - 209 g/m²|
|Multi feed detection||Yes|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6, A8|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|TWAIN compliance interface||Yes|
|Colour of product||Charcoal, Grey|
|Bundled software||HP TWAIN, Smart Document Scan Software, EMC ISIS, Readiris Pro, Nuance PaperPort, Cardiris Pro, Kofax VirtualRescan Professional|
|Scan file formats||BMP, DOC, HTM, JPG, OPF, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIFF, TXT, WPD, XLS, XML, XPS|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||3000 pages|
|Scan to||File, Image|
|Scanning noise level||63 dB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!