HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 5000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner
Abandon paper-based workflows. Advance office efficiency with fast, intuitive scanning that turns hard copies into useful digital data. Rely on clear, legible results from a compact scanner designed to enhance collaboration.
Transform paperwork into useful digital data and accelerate workflows.
- Send scanned files where you need them – directly to cloud storage or SharePoint.
- File size matters: ensure files are saved with size in mind and automatically compress large files.
- Straighten out your paperwork– transform hard copies into easy-to-use files.
- Look sharp by producing clear, legible scans at up to 600-dpi resolution.
Make life easier with simple scanning – ready, set, go.
- Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Preserve workspace with a compact scanner designed to fit in around the office.
- Create one-touch scanning efficiency by assigning your favourite settings to a single button. Resize pages, eliminate flaws, and enhance colours for precise scans that are better than the original.
- Save IT time and effort: simplify deployments, installations and event alerts.
Experience page-by-page confidence.
- Accurately capture the right content, using auto-scan mode, crop and colour detection.
- Get fast scanning at speeds of up to 25 pages and 50 images per minute. Count on this workhorse to deliver, with a design that can handle up to 2,000 pages per day.
- Help avoid missing pages and misfeeds, even with mixed paper types. HP EveryPage delivers smoother paper handling for jobs of all kinds.
- Use energy wisely – this scanner turns off automatically when it’s not needed to help reduce energy costs.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||26.4 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||5.26 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.23 W|
|Maximum scan size||216 x 3098 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input colour depth||48 bit|
|Output colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||25 ppm|
|ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||25 ppm|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Scanning media types supported||Business Card, Envelopes, Plain paper|
|Maximum scan area (ADF)||216 x 3098 mm|
|Minimum scan area (ADF)||51 x 74 mm|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Scan file formats||BMP, DOC, HTM, JPG, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIFF, TXT, WPD, XLS, XML, XPS|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||2000 pages|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!