HP Scanjet 5590P A4 Flatbed Scanner
Fast, professional-quality scanning solution with 2400 dpi / 48-bit performance and preview scans in under 7 seconds. Included transparency adapter and optional 50 page duplex automatic document feeder (ADF) let you scan whatever you want.
Professional-quality scanning for documents, graphics and photos.
Full 2400 dpi and 48-bit colour quality means this high performance scanner produces crisp, accurate scans and copies every time, ensuring maximum productivity - and professional results - from an appealing, easy to use and affordable product.
Real versatility - scan whatever you want.
Versatility is central to the appeal of this scanner - as well as photos, documents and graphics, users can capture 3D objects such as books or framed pictures and, with the add-on transparency adapter, even scan 35 mm slides and negative strips.
Optional 50-page duplex automatic document feeder (ADF) for unattended scanning/copying at 8ppm.
Load up to 50 pages in the optional automatic document feeder (ADF) and set them scanning. Automatic processing of double-sided documents for streamlined workflow. High unattendedness – digitise multi-page documents while you get on with business.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||54 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Minimum hard disk space||4096 MB|
|Minimum RAM||1024 MB|
|Minimum processor||800 MHz|
|Compatible operating systems||Microsoft Windows 2000, XP Professional / Home Edition, Windows Vista
Mac OS X 10.1.5, 10.2 +
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||36 W|
|Maximum scan size||216 x 279 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||2400 x 2400 DPI|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Input colour depth||48 bit|
|Flatbed scan speed (b/w, A4)||10 sec/page|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Multi feed detection||No|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Maximum scan area (ADF)||210 x 356 mm|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight||60 - 90 g/m²|
|Minimum scan area (ADF)||89 x 127 mm|
|Scanning media types supported||Card stock, Envelopes, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|Scan speed in preview mode||10 s|
|Scan speed (OCR, A4)||< 48 s|
|Scan speed (black and white drawing)||< 31 s|
|Scan speed (4x6, colour photo)||< 28 s|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||488 x 340 x 162 mm|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||Mac OS X v 10.2: PowerPC G3, G4, G5, Intel Core processor; 128 MB RAM; 240 MB
Mac OS X v 10.5: PowerPC G4, G5 / Intel Core Processor; 512 MB RAM; 7 GB
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||580 x 250 x 476 mm|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1200 x 1000 x 2232 mm|
|Pallet weight||273 kg|
|Quantity per pallet||40 pc(s)|
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Scan speed (auto document feed)||8 ppm/4 ipm|
|Image scaling/enlargement range||10 - 2400%|
|Remote front panel software||Y|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1, CCC, GOST, BSMI, NOM|
|Maximum scan area (Auto Document Feeder)||8.5 x 14|
|Maximum scan area||21.6 cm (8.5")|
|Number of cartons per pallet||8|
|Number of layers per pallet||6|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||475 x 579.1 x 248.9 mm (18.7 x 22.8 x 9.8")|
|Pallet dimensions (W x D x H)||1198.9 x 1000.8 x 2232.7 mm (47.2 x 39.4 x 87.9")|
|Product dimensions when open (LxWxD)||48.8 cm (19.2")|
|Size||48.8 cm (19.2")|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Bundled software||HP Photosmart, I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro, NewSoft Presto! PageManager|
|Scan file formats||BMP, GIF, HTM, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIFF|
|Scan to||File, Image|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!