Canon imageFORMULA DR-C125W
Wi-Fi scanning for wireless connectivity in the office, point-of-sale or in the home.
The DR-C125W’s built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless scanning from mobile, tablet and PC devices. Ideal for sharing among office users, capturing documents at customer retail points and scanning in the home.
- Integrated Wi-Fi scanning
- Scan direct from iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Ultra compact footprint features a unique J-Path design
- Provides high-speed batch scanning
- Advanced image processing features
- Easy-to-use, intuitive operation
Use and share wirelessly Automatic Document Feeder USB connection
Flexible capture and sharing
The DR-C125W with built-in Wi-Fi delivers a better customer experience and faster decision making. It enables iPads, iPhones and Android devices to efficiently batch-capture documents directly at the point-of-sale. Important customer data can quickly be validated and immediately sent into cloud-based business workflows and information management systems for faster processing. Businesses can share the DR-C125W wirelessly among corporate departments or small offices. Users can connect and scan using their personal mobile devices or connect wirelessly from their desktop PCs.
Compact profile, inspired design
Thanks to its unique vertical J-Path document feeding design, the DR-C125W uses less desk space when scanning. The scanner can be conveniently positioned on a small narrow desk, a window-shelf or at customer retail points where space may be restricted.
Fast, versatile scanning
To help teams work quickly and efficiently, the DR-C125W offers high speed, double sided scanning up to 31ipm (Wi-Fi mode*). The 30-sheet automatic document feeder, incorporating ultrasonic double-feed detection, reliably processes a batch of mixed documents. The selectable straight feeding path enables easy scanning of ID cards, photos and 3m long paper.
Advanced image processing
The DR-C125W includes advanced image processing features, including auto colour detection, text enhancement and advanced deskew. MultiStream™ technology allows simultaneous image outputs in different scanning modes.**
CaptureOnTouch software, along with the Scanner Wireless Connection Utility, enables wireless scanning from your PC to the DR-C125W. In Full Auto Mode, CaptureOnTouch automatically applies the ideal scanning settings for the document content.
This free, downloadable mobile app lets you scan batches of documents directly to your mobile/tablet device and includes advanced image processing features such as auto document size detection, deskew and blank page deletion.
Software to streamline tasks
The DR-C125W comes with a powerful range of ‘out of the box’ software to increase productivity when working on your desktop PC, including; BizCard, OmniPage, PaperPort (Win), eCopy PDF Pro Office and PageManager (Mac).
GENERAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
|Type||Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner|
|Scanning sensor unit||CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor|
|Light source||RGB LED|
|Scanning side||Front/ Back/ Duplex|
|Interface||High Speed USB 2.0
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||Tray Closed: 300 (W) x 156 (D) x 217 (H)mm|
|-||Tray Opened: 300 (W) x 235 (D) x 336 (H)mm|
|Power requirements||AC100 - 240V (50/60Hz)|
|Power consumption||Scanning: 15.1W or less, Sleep mode: 4.1W or less, Power tuned off: 0.3W or less|
|Operating environment||10 - 32.5 °C (50 - 90.5 °F), Humidity: 20 - 80% RH|
|Environmental compliance||RoHS and ENERGY STAR|
|Connection mode||Access Point Mode and Station Mode|
|Wi-Fi Security||Authentication method: Open, Shared, WPA (PSK), WPA2 (PSK)
Encryption method: WEP(64/128), TKIP/AES
|Data Rates||IEEE802.11b: Max 11 Mbps
IEEE802.11g: Max 54 Mbps
IEEE802.11n: Max 300Mbps
|Black and White||25ppm/50ipm ( 22ppm/31ipm - Access point mode)|
|Colour||25ppm/50ipm ( 10ppm/10ipm - Access point mode)|
|Output resolution||150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi|
|Output mode||Binary: Black & White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement I, Advanced Text Enhancement II (Advanced Text Enhancement I not available with MAC Driver), Auto Colour Detection, 8-bit Greyscale:(256-Level), 24-bit colour|
|Daily duty cyle||Approx 1,500 scans/day|
|Width||J-Path 50.8 - 216mm Straight Through 50.8 - 216mm|
|Length||J-Path 70 - 356mm Straight Through 53.9 - 356mm|
|Thickness||J-Path 0.06 - 0.15mm (52 - 128g/m²) Straight Through 0.05 - 0.25mm (40 - 209g/m²)|
|Long document mode||3000mm max. (Supported by Straight Feeding)|
|Card scanning||53.9 x 85.5 x 0.76mm (Straight Feeding, Embossed card is supported)|
|Paper separation||Retard Roller Method (Reversing Seperator Roller)|
|Feeder capacity||30 Sheets (80g/m²)|
|Windows||ISIS /TWAIN Driver (Windows XP Pro / XP Home / VISTA / 7 / 8)
Canon Scanner Wireless Connection Utility
Nuance eCopy PDF Pro Office
Presto! BizCard Reader
Canon Scanner Wireless Connection Utility
Presto! BizCard Reader
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!