- High speed colour scanning – 60 ppm at 200 & 300dpi.
- Front-Feed design & straight paper path option.
- Large 100 sheet feeding.
- Energy efficient.
- Advanced image processing.
- Robust - duty cycle of 7,5000 scans/day.
- Bundled Capture Perfect.
Productivity when it matters
The DR-6010C is our fastest departmental scanner yet, scanning a rapid 60-ppm in colour at resolutions of 200 & 300dpi. A large capacity 100 sheet automatic feeder enables significant batches to be processed, for more scans in less time.
Flexible and reliable feeding
Coupled with the operator appreciated front–feed design the DR-6010C also comes with a selectable straight paper path which can be used for the trouble-free scanning of plastic cards and thick cards up to 546g/m2, or more fragile documents.
The DR-6010C doesn’t just save time, it cuts energy consumption too. It’s one of the most energy efficient device in it class and can be automatically switched on and off, in-line with the PC it’s connected to.
A huge range of powerful features such as Auto-Colour Detection, Text Orientation Recognition, Auto Paper Size and Deskew detection ensure superb quality and optimum efficiency.
Small yet built for tough workloads
Despite the DR-6010C being small enough to fit on any desktop it’s capable of taking on busy office requirements quickly and reliably with a suggested daily duty cycle of up to 7,500 scans a day.
The DR-6010C can be used across a mixed range of business scanning applications. The Scan-To- Job buttons speed up productivity by allowing batches to be quickly scanned and sent to pre-defined destinations or workflow applications. Canon’s CapturePerfect software is bundled with the DR-6010C, with a Capture Perfect Software Developers Kit (SDK) also available for easy, customised integrations.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 2000/XP 32-bit & 64-bit/Vista 32-bit & 64-bit|
|Power consumption (typical)||30 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||2.2 W|
|Maximum scan size||219 x 356 mm|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Input colour depth||24 bit|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 32.5 °C|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||100 sheets|
|Power requirements||AC220 - 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||318 x 545 x 187 mm|
|Scan speed (auto document feed)||60 ppm|
|Maximum length of sheet media||1000 mm|
|Scan media weight||52 - 546 g/m²|
|Bundled software||ISIS/TWAIN Drivers, CapturePerfect 3.0|
|Sensor type||CMOS CIS|
|Light source||RGB LED|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!