Wireless connections are a snap so you can focus on what matters the most — your material. Setup is fast and there are several ways to connect:
- Project wirelessly with
smooth audio and video performance
using Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) or Miracast and easily
share your laptop screen or mobile content
with a conference room or classroom.
- Connect through WiFi and project wirelessly from your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Quickly and easily connect using the projector’s HDMI or USB port.
- Conveniently share photos, audio, videos or presentations using the projector’s 2GB45 of internal flash memory or internal SD card slot.
Use with virtually any laptop or mobile device
Easily collaborate in conference rooms, classrooms and client sites with help from
wide device compatibility
. And with
broad operating system support
— including Windows, Mac OS , AndroidTM and iOS — you have the freedom to project from virtually any laptop, tablet or smartphone. Or, you can use the M900HD for entertainment and gaming, easily projecting content from your favorite gaming console or Blue-Ray player.
Highly mobile, easily affordable
Give your staff the freedom to present wherever they need to with a highly portable and cost-effective projector.
Effortlessly carry your projector
between offices thanks to a lightweight, low-profile design and included carrying case. Bring your own projector to the meeting and have complete control over the presentation.
Start projecting quickly
to keep your audience or classroom engaged. Designed with an LED light source instead of a traditional lamp, this projector requires no lamp warm-up time.
Lighten the load on your IT budget
with an affordable mobile projector that can be shared among staff or moved between conference rooms.
Expect a bright future
Project clearly with a powerful, 900-lumen LED light source. Help
reduce IT maintenance costs
with a reliable projector, rated for up to 30,000 hours.
Warranty and service options
Get back up and running quickly with Dell’s standard 1-year limited hardware warranty and 1-year Advanced Exchange Service. Enjoy added peace of mind with an optional limited hardware warranty extension of up to 3 years total, or optional Accidental Damage Service (U.S. only).
|Weight & dimensions|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 35 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 60 °C|
|Projector brightness||900 ANSI lumens|
|Projector native resolution||WXGA (1280x800)|
|Screen size compatibility||762 - 2032 mm (30 - 80")|
|Native aspect ratio||16:10|
|Projection distance||0.91 - 2.4 m|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||700:1|
|Contrast ratio (dynamic)||10000:1|
|Keystone correction, vertical||-40 - 40|
|Supported video modes||1080p, 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p|
|Power consumption (typical)||142 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||0.5 W|
|AC adapter input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC adapter frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (economy mode)||106 W|
|Ports & interfaces|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|USB connector type||USB Type-A|
|PC Audio out||Yes|
|Service life of lamp||30000 h|
|Internal storage capacity||2 GB|
|Compatible memory cards||SD|
|Card reader integrated||Yes|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Quick start guide||Yes|
|AC adapter included||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Cable lock slot||Yes|
|Cable lock slot type||Kensington|
|Noise level||36 dB|
|Noise level (economic mode)||34 dB|
|Number of built-in speakers||1|
|RMS rated power||3 W|
|Document formats supported||DOC, DOCX, PDF, PPT, XLS, XLSX|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!