Inspire audiences with vivid 3D and shadow-free video projections. The short-throw S320 projector offers optional interactive and wireless capability.
- Big images in small spaces:
Place the S320 as close as 16" (40 cm) to the projection surface. Short-throw projection enables shadow-free images.
- 3D capability:
Amaze your audience with the 3D-capability of the S320.
- Interactive and wireless options:
Add optional interactivity, wireless connectivity and network management features now or in the future.
Make a big impact in large and small spaces.
- Get close:
Place the S320 projector as close as 16" (40 cm) to the projection surface. Reduce shadowy images with short-throw projection.
- Bring multimedia to life:
An HDMI port lets you project multimedia from your PC, DVD player, Blu-ray DiscTM player, gaming console or DVR.
- Project in 3D:
Make a bold statement with amazing 3D imagery when you present with the S320 projector.
Add interactivity and wireless collaboration.
Make it yours:
The S320’s modular design lets you add optional interactivity, wireless2 connectivity and network management features, now or in the future.
Encourage collaboration with interactive projection. The optional module and pen kit enables you to interact with nearly any software application and can be applied directly to the screen or from up to 29.5? (9m) away.
Plug into the network:
The optional Management-Over-Network (MON) module kit helps enable Crestron Roomview compatibility and remote control of your projector via LAN.
To enjoy both MON and projection via LAN functionality, you can opt for the optional Wireless/Projection-Over-Network (MON) module kit.
(All optional kits sold separately.)
It’s simple to use, maintain and secure.
Help save energy:
The S320 features an easy-to-use top-load lamp-replacement design. Keep costs low with a long lamp life – up to 3,000 hours in normal mode and up to 4,000 hours in Eco-Mode.
Program your start-up screen to display your logo. Front and rear projection capabilities keep you flexible. Project from a table, tripod or a wall mount (mount kit sold separately).
Guard against theft and unauthorized use. Enable the password protection feature and opt for a Kensington lock (sold separately).
|Weight & dimensions|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 80%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 60 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 35 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Projection distance||0.4 - 3.82 m|
|Projector brightness||3000 ANSI lumens|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||2200:1|
|Keystone correction, vertical||-40 - 37|
|Screen size compatibility||798.8 - 7620 mm (31.4 - 300")|
|Native aspect ratio||4:3|
|Supported aspect ratios||16:9|
|Projector native resolution||XGA (1024x768)|
|Number of colours||1.073 billion colours|
|Analog signal format system||NTSC, NTSC 4.43, NTSC J, NTSC M, PAL B, PAL D, PAL G, PAL H, PAL I, PAL M, PAL N, SECAM B, SECAM D, SECAM G, SECAM K, SECAM K1|
|Supported video modes||1080i, 1080p, 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720i|
|Power consumption (typical)||305 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||15 W|
|AC adapter input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC adapter frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Ports & interfaces|
|S-Video inputs quantity||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||3|
|Bulb power||240 W|
|Service life of lamp||3000 h|
|Service life of lamp (economic mode)||4000 h|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Cable lock slot||Yes|
|Colour of product||White|
|Cable lock slot type||Kensington|
|Noise level||35 dB|
|Noise level (economic mode)||31 dB|
|RMS rated power||5 W|
|Number of built-in speakers||1|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!