From class rooms to boardrooms, the Dell 1610HD Standard Series Projector delivers brilliant value that you can literally see.
Exceptional Brightness & ContrastExceptional Brightness & Contrast: 3,500 ANSI lumens (max) brightness and high 2100:1 typical (full on/full off) contrast ratio help to ensure that your presentations retain their impact in a wide variety of rooms and ambient-light conditions.
Riveting ResolutionRiveting Resolution: WXGA (1280x800) native resolution with native 16:10 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with up to 30% more pixels than XGA (1024x768)1 and high-definition viewing at 720p.
Dazzling ColoursDazzling Colours: Equipped with DLP® and BrilliantColorTM technology, the 1610HD Standard Series Projector will amaze audiences with deep, dazzling colours and sharp image quality.
Big-Picture View A maximum diagonal projection screen size of 362" (9.19m) from 32.81 ft (10m) away helps ensure that all your ideas play on a grand stage.
Easy to Manage & Control
From built-in wired networking to flexible setup and maintenance, the Dell 1610HD Standard Series Projector puts control in the hands of presenters and administrators alike.
- Remote Management: Using RJ45 connectivity, administrators can remotely control power (on/off), perform maintenance, update firmware and set up e-mail alerts.
- Flexible Connectivity: The 1610HD Standard Series Projector offers multiple connectivity options to enhance multimedia presentations, including a HDMI connector, a microphone port and dual VGA-In connections that help enable seamless transitions between presenters.
- Closed-Captioning: The 1510X supports Closed Captioning through the S-Video / Composite video port which allows users with hearing disabilities to read the audio portion of select video and TV programs as on-screen text.
- Versatile Setup: Desktop and ceiling mount (front and rear projection) options offer enhanced versatility during projector setup.
Thoughtful Design Features
The Dell 1610HD Standard Series Projector offers thoughtful design features and comprehensive support options that make it easy to enjoy a low total cost of ownership.
Power-Saving Design: The EU ErP-compliant 1610HD consumes less than 0.5W of electricity in standby mode.
Built-In Security: Password protection and a security-cable slot (security cable sold separately) help guard against mischief and thwart any unauthorized access to the projector.
Long Lamp Life: Enjoy added cost savings with a long lamp life of up to 3000 hours (Normal-Mode) or up to 4000 hours (Eco Mode)
Reliable Service & Support: Get back up and running quickly with Dell’s standard 2-year limited hardware warranty and 2-year Advanced Exchange Service. Enjoy added peace of mind with an optional limited hardware warranty extension up to 5 years, or optional CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service for up to 3 years (offers a replacement at no additional charge in the event of an accident that is not covered by the system warranty)
|Weight & dimensions|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 35 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Projector brightness||3500 ANSI lumens|
|Projector native resolution||WXGA (1280x800)|
|Screen size compatibility||922 - 9194.8 mm (36.3 - 362")|
|Native aspect ratio||16:10|
|Supported aspect ratios||16:9, 16:10|
|Projection distance||1.2 - 10 m|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||2100:1|
|Number of colours||1.073 billion colours|
|Keystone correction, vertical||-35 - 40|
|Analog signal format system||NTSC, NTSC 4.43, NTSC J, NTSC M, PAL, PAL B, PAL D, PAL G, PAL H, PAL L, PAL M, PAL N, PAL Nc, SECAM, SECAM B, SECAM D, SECAM G, SECAM K, SECAM K1, SECAM L|
|Supported graphics resolutions||1280 x 800, 1280 x 720 (HD 720), 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080)|
|Supported video modes||1080i, 1080p, 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p|
|Focal length range (f-f)||18.2 - 21.8 mm|
|Aperture range (F-F)||2.4 - 2.66|
|Throw ratio||1.28 -1.536|
|Power consumption (typical)||287 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (max)||287 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||15 W|
|AC adapter input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC adapter frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (economy mode)||219 W|
|Ports & interfaces|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||3|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|HDMI connector type||Full-size|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Composite video in||1|
|Audio (L,R) in||1|
|S-Video inputs quantity||1|
|PC Audio in||Yes|
|AC (power) in||Yes|
|Service life of lamp||3000 h|
|Bulb power||225 W|
|Service life of lamp (economic mode)||4000 h|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Noise level||35 dB|
|Noise level (economic mode)||32 dB|
|Number of built-in speakers||1|
|RMS rated power||8 W|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!