The Dell 1510X Value Series Projector offers essential features and network manageability at a price that respects your budget.
- Sharp, Clear Visuals: XGA native resolution (1024x768) for a superb display
- Wired Networking: RJ45 connector for network manageability, including power management, updating firmware, checking status, receiving e-mail alerts and more. (RJ45 cable not included).
- Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA connectors; USB port and HDMI connector
Essential Features, Affordable Connectivity
Whether you’re presenting alone or as part of a group, the Dell 1510X Projector keeps superb visuals and enhanced connectivity within your reach—and your budget.
DLP with BrilliantColorTM technology helps to ensure true-to-life images with dazzling colors and stunning picture quality.
XGA Native Resolution (1024X768) with native 4:3 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with 63% more pixels than SVGA (800X600)
Big, Bold View:
3500 ANSI Lumens (max) brightness and high 2100:1 (Full On/Full Off) contrast ratio (typical) let you deliver crisp, clear presentations even in fully lit rooms.
Dual VGA connectors let you switch between PC-based presentations with minimal time lag, while USB and HDMI connections allow for instant connectivity to a variety of devices, including DVD players.
Easy to Manage, Easy to Control
From built-in wired networking to flexible setup and maintenance, the Dell 1510X Projector puts control in the hands of presenters and administrators alike.
Using RJ45 connectivity, administrators can remotely control power (on/off), perform maintenance, update firmware and set up e-mail alerts.
Microphone connectivity allows presenters to deliver voice-over presentations, while closed-captioning via Composite / S-Video inputs allows users with hearing disabilities to read the audio portion of select video and TV programs as on-screen text.
Desktop and ceiling mount options, as well as front and rear projection, offer maximum versatility during projector setup.
A full-featured remote control lets you easily perform quick shutdowns, adjust crooked images, change video modes or even hide presentations (via the Blank Screen feature).
|Weight & dimensions|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||0 - 60 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 35 °C|
|Projection distance||1.2 - 10 m|
|Projector brightness||3500 ANSI lumens|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||2100:1|
|Keystone correction, vertical||-35 - 40|
|Screen size compatibility||782.3 - 7797.8 mm (30.8 - 307")|
|Native aspect ratio||4:3|
|Supported aspect ratios||4:3|
|Projector native resolution||XGA (1024x768)|
|Analog signal format system||NTSC 4.43, NTSC J, NTSC M, PAL 60, PAL B, PAL D, PAL G, PAL H, PAL I, PAL M, PAL N, PAL Nc, SECAM B, SECAM D, SECAM G, SECAM K1, SECAM L|
|Supported graphics resolutions||1024 x 768 (XGA)|
|Supported video modes||1080i, 1080p, 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p|
|Focal length range (f-f)||18.2 - 21.8 mm|
|Power consumption (typical)||287 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||15 W|
|AC adapter input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC adapter frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Ports & interfaces|
|S-Video inputs quantity||2|
|Composite video in||1|
|Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in||1|
|Audio (L,R) in||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||2|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|CardBus PCMCIA slot type||No|
|AC (power) in||Yes|
|Bulb power||225 W|
|Service life of lamp||3000 h|
|Service life of lamp (economic mode)||4000 h|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Handheld remote control||Yes|
|Battery type||2 x AAA|
|Cable lock slot||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Noise level||35 dB|
|Noise level (economic mode)||32 dB|
|RMS rated power||8 W|
|Number of built-in speakers||1|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!