ENERGY STAR receipt printer
Go greener with the world’s first ENERGY STAR® qualified POS thermal receipt printer
Epson TM-T88V Series
The TM-T88V is a true breakthrough in the development of POS receipt printers, and the results are better for your budget and the environment. This is most clearly demonstrated with the paper reduction function. which cuts down on waste and cost. Green credentials are further proved by this being the first thermal receipt printer to be Energy Star qualified.
Actual print speed is an impressive and efficient 300mm per second while multiple grey scale printing enables better representation of logos and graphic images. The TM-T88V works on several platforms, so it’s simple to integrate into your network and it also comes with in-built USB IF which means easy migration to USB in the future.
This is a highly reliable and easy-to-use POS printer, but with the interest of the customer being paramount, we have included a 4-year warranty as standard.
This product meets the strict ENERGY STAR® guidelines set by the European Commission. Epson is a global manufacturer committed to protecting the environment for future generations by offering a range of ENERGY STAR products. This is achieved by significantly reducing electricity usage, which saves energy, money and the environment, without compromising quality.
- Print method: Thermal line printing
- Technology: Themal Line
Fonts & Styles
- Print Speed: 300 mm/sec
- Column capacity receipt: Paper width 80 mm, 56 / 42
- Character size: 0.99 mm (W) x 2.4 mm (H) / 1.41 mm (W) x 3.39 mm (H)
- Character set: 95 Alphanumeric, 16 set International, 128 x 43 Graphic
- Characters per inch: 20 cpi / 15 cpi
- Dot density: 180 DPI x 180 DPI
- Colour Printing: Single Colour
PAPER TYPES: RECEIPT
- Paper size roll paper: 79.50 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 83.00 mm,
- 57.50 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 83.00 mm (option)
- Interfaces: Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (optional), Wired Network (optional), Bidirectional parallel (optional), USB 2.0 Type B, RS-232 (optional), Drawer kick-out
- Power Supply: PS-180 (option)
- Power Consumption: Standby: 0.1 A, Mean: 1.8 A
- Operating Voltage: 24 V
- Product dimensions: 145 x 195 x 148 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 1.6 kg
- Installation: horizontally, vertically, wall hanging
- Interface connectors: D.K.D. function (2 drivers)
- Noise Level: Operation: 55 dB (A)
- Humidity: Operation 10% – 90%, Storage 10% – 90%
- Temperature: Operation 5° C – 45° C, Storage -10° C – 50° C
- Reliability: 70,000,000 MCBF (Lines), 360,000 MTBF (Hours)
- Auto Cutter Life: 2,000,000 Cuts
- Printer Life: 20,000,000 lines
- Print Head Life: 150 km – 150,000,000 pulses
- EMC Standards: CE marking
- Safety standards: TÜV, GOST-R
- Changeable interface: Yes
- Cutter: Partial Cut
- Sensors: Paper End Sensor, Paper Near End Sensor, Cover Open Sensor
What’s in the Box
- What’s in the box: 58-mm width paper guide plate, Connector Cover, Main unit, Power switch cover, Thermal roll paper, User manual
- Warranty: 48 months Carry-in
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!