Fast receipt printer
The reliable thermal POS printer with full front operation that can be easily placed under the counter, thanks to its compact design
Epson TM-T70II Series
The TM-T70II is the reliable thermal receipt printer that can be fully operated from the front, thanks to its front paper loading. With a small footprint, and accessible button controls, it conveniently sits under your counter, while its fast 250mm per second print speed and margin-less printing allow you to serve your customers quickly – without having to replace paper rolls quite so often.
Ideal for restaurants, retailers and the hospitality industry, this POS receipt printer conveniently sits underneath your counter, as it is the same height as most cash drawers, and saves you valuable desktop space. Combined with a wide range of connectivity options (USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi) this receipt printer offers you the flexibility to set up and operate wherever is most convenient for you. Wires and cables are also protected from accidental spillages thanks to the optional protective.
This receipt printer is ideal for busy environments that demand consistent, high volume printing. It features an improved printing mechanism life of up to 17 million lines, as well as a printhead life cycle of 120km and auto cutter that can carry on working for up to 1.7 million transactions.
With the margin-less paper saving function, you can print receipts right up to the edge. This helps save you money, as you are able to print more receipts per roll, and can be an effective eco-friendly addition to your business.
High quality receipt printouts
The TM-T70II is able to print receipts in different shades of grey. Advanced graphic and barcode printing capabilities allow for highly customized layouts. Logos and promotional messages can be added with ease.
- Print method: Thermal line printing
- Technology: Themal Line
Fonts & Styles
- Print Speed: 250 mm/sec
- Printing Font: ANK
- Column capacity receipt: Paper width 80 mm, 56 / 42
- Character size: 0.99 mm (W) x 2.4 mm (H) / 1.41 mm (W) x 3.39 mm (H)
- Character set: 95 Alphanumeric, 18 set International, 128 x 43 Graphic
- Characters per inch: 20 cpi / 15 cpi
- Dot density: 180 DPI x 180 DPI
- Colour Printing: Black
- Printing Characters: Text (incl. Euro symbol), Graphics, Barcode
- Paper Types: Receipt
- Paper size roll paper: 79.50 ± 0.50 (W) mm x dia 83.00 mm
- Interfaces: Bluetooth (optional), Wireless LAN IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n (optional), Powered USB (optional), Drawer kick-out, Wired Network (optional), RS-232 (optional), USB 2.0 Type B
- Data Buffer: 4 kB or 45 Bytes
- Power Supply: PS-180 & EURO AC cable, PS-180 & UK AC cable
- Power Consumption: Standby: 0.1 A, Mean: 2 A
- Operating Voltage: 24 V
- Product dimensions: 125 x 194 x 114 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight: 1.7 kg
- Installation: horizontally, vertically with wall hanging bracket
- Interface connectors: D.K.D. function
- Noise Level: Operation: 55 dB (A)
- Humidity: Operation 10% – 90%, Storage 10% – 90%
- Temperature: Operation 5° C – 45° C, Storage -10° C – 50° C
- Reliability: 65,000,000 MCBF (Lines), 360,000 MTBF (Hours)
- Auto Cutter Life: 1,700,000 Cuts
- Print Head Life: 120 km – 120,000,000 pulses
- EMC Standards: CE marking, GOST-R, EN55022 Class A
- Safety standards: EN, TÜV, GOST-R
- Changeable interface: Yes
- Cutter: Partial Cut
- Sensors: Roll paper cover open sensor, Paper End Sensor, Paper Near End Sensor
What’s in the Box
- What’s in the box: Cable fixation saddle, Installation/safety manual, Main unit, PS-180 & AC cable, Power switch cover, Roll paper, Setup guide, User manual (CD)
- Warranty: 24 months Carry-in
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!